August 1, 2014 | 1305 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Good Night's Sleep

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by soonie420

Thought the lavender smell worked to get me sleepy so liked the scent. Otherwise, it works as a good moisturizer and left my face smooth and supple in the morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has a "lavander" smell which some people might find unpleasant. the texture is creamy and a bit oily. so if you are looking for a moisturizing cream, you may wanna try it out. however, speaking for myself, this cream does nothing for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by charlesmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my most loved night creams. The texture is rich but light when applied. I apply this liberally but not consuming too much product each application. My skin stays nicely moisturized and supple through the night till wake. When I wake in the morning my skin is soft and the tone is nice and even. An added bonus is the heavenly scent, I dislike lavender but love the scent of this so nice and relaxing. The product lasts a nice while about 5 or so months and I appreciate the jar packaging, allows you to use up every last drop. Those worried about hygiene issues should just throughly wash hands before application but this is a general rule when it comes to all skin care applications. Just a tip this is often found at marshals for under $20.00 a steal for the quality of this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok so I was given a sample and fell in love with the soothing scent plus it didn't irritate my skin.The fleeting lavender scent reminded me of fresh clean linen. Its a rich cream but it feels light on and absorbs quickly. I'd recommend using very sparingly if you have oily skin. Not sure if I'm going to buy so I put yes for now. Here is the amazingly long ingredients list:

Water (Aqua), Di C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth 2, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel Extract (Bitter Orange), Humulus Lupulas Extract (Hops), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract (Honeysuckle), Palmaria Palmata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Urea, Allantoin, Polyquaternium-51, Panthenol, PEG-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylehexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phenyl Methicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavender), Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (CI 17200), Violet 2 (CI 60730)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by razzamartaz

love this product, all though I don't think it smelss of lavendar, I do love the smell. this is my favourite night moisturiser. Doesn't leave the skin greasy. I am not a huge fan of EA products, however this is one of the exceptions.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by wata

This did absolutely nothing for me. I had to glob a lot of it on to feel slightly moisturized. The claim that the lavender scent will help with sleep deprived individuals? ALL LIES!
It did not help me sleep at all, i have stopped using this for night time because it's not moisturizing enough. Now i am using it under my day cream, because Canadian winters are cold and dry and I need the extra boost of mositurizer. To even use this, I have to layer other more mositurizing creams/moisturizers on top so that I am properly moisturized. Will definately not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Sky035

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My husband bought me an EA travel pack on one of his golf trips and I have recently begun using this lotion at night. What a difference it makes in the overall appearance of my skin. For the quality, the price is on par with other Department Store (DS) night creams. As a nighttime moisturizer, this is one is excellent. Nice fragrance for bedtime, gentle yet effective. Will seriously consider purchasing after using up my Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by katespadegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have so very few "staples" in my beauty regime. However, this is one that I can't live without!! It is so gentle, deeply moisturizing, and smells great! It is very calming. It is a bit pricy, but compared to most night moisturizers it isn't that bad. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite night time mouisturiser. This smells beautiful, feels beautiful and despite having really sensitive skin has never ever made me break out or clog pores. It actually really improves my skin tone overnight. The first time I used it I almost laughed in the mirror, the difference was noticable, even my mum noticed! I go back to it again and again. I don't think you need to use this with the overnight success skin renewal serum - it seemed to do the trick on it's own!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used it for a month, it's ok, I can't see any major improvement. It doesn't have the Lavender scent, it smells like paint. I will not buy it again!