October 1, 2014 | 1159 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - All Over Cover Stick - Medium

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too dry and it had a terrible smell. So I would not repurchase or use the one I bought. I do like a lot of the other elf products though, so this was disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a month now, so I can give a fair review.
ME = medium beige w/yellow undertones, discoloration and red spots on my face. I have the medium beige color.
Comes in a little stick, much like stick foundation. Very creamy and I find it works best when I use my finger to apply. Seems to "warm up" the concealer and makes it slide on easier.
It matches my skin tone very well. I use under my foundation for covering red spots and blue veins and it works very well, doesn't slide around or look dry.
But here is where this really works for me: as a eyelid concealer AFTER ELF primer. All of my blue veins and weird redness is covered completely and it looks very natural. It applys smoothly and even and drys down very nice. I can apply any eyeshadow over this and it looks great.
I highly recommed for gals with discolored eyelids. Just always use a primer before and you'll have great results. Another great product from ELF. Will buy again when needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Honey (light) and Spice (medium). I love both.I cannot use these as concealers because my undereyes are sooo dark but these are great for using as a quick foundation. . does cover redness. I dont find these too greasy, because I use ELF HD powder over it. For $1 I am so happy to have found these. You dont get alot of product for the money but you can get several of these and keep one in the car, gym bag, work drawer, etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Joplu2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

perhaps the one i received was expired, but the product was very dry. The product did not go on smoothly. It felt cakey, and uncomfortable on my skin.
In terms of the color, the medium was too dark for my skintone. I've tried the light cover stick as well, however the color looked Orange on my skin.

at least it was cheap, so I don't feel bad wasting this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by strawpearies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Provides good coverage for my severe dark circles. BUT whenever i look into the mirror under the sun or spot light...i notice a tinge of orange-ness around my eyes. I prefer this to MAC studio sculpt as it is slightly thinner, but is way too orangy even you applied a tinnnyy bit. Maybe you would need a full coverage foundation to apply over...i dont like the packaging either..not very sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product for use under the eyes, will definitely buy again! I think the packaging is cute....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by GiRLyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I might be the minority here but I wanted to like this item but I couldn't. First off, I got the darkest color they had which is medium and it's still WAY too light for my NC45/tan complexion.
So I couldn't use it as a concealer so I figure i'd use the lighter color to brighten up my under eye area and it works OK for that, not my favorite. I believe now they have a bigger assortment of shades. The texture is amazing, creamy and it covers decently and at a great price point, only $1!!
In a pinch i've also used it as a base for eyeshadows and it does a great job at that.
Not to take away from this product, it functions fine and it seems to be comparable to concealer which are about quadruple the price but I just couldn't get with the 3 shades that they have. I think I would actually LOVE it if it came in my color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

great coverage for under eye dark circles!!! ..I personally use sheer cover makeup and concealer but every time i use the elf all over cover stick for under my eyes ..for work or non special occasion days i always get good complements on how great my skin looks !!!...proudly recommended!!!..XD

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by elsbett

I have a LOT of concealers, given my very dark under-eye circles, yet I find myself reaching for this one again and again.

For any eye concealer, given my age, I use an eye moisturizer first, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil.

Given this, I so often reach for this cheap, simple stick, I think it must out-perform much more expensive products. I use it as a shadow primer (works great!) and an undereye concealer.

Yet another pleasant surprise from ELF!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a concealer. It provides good coverage and covers my blemishes and under the eye area. I don't like how big the surface is, I wish it was thinner so that I could place the product directly onto my face. But I have to use a concealer brush. I don't know if I got an old one, but I found this to be too firm for me, I have to really dig in it with my brush to get the product out. I guess it would be better to soften it up first, maybe with a blow dryer or your fingers. Overall this is a good product and it is such a good value.