October 22, 2014 | 2129 users online

Deodorants - Fa - 24h deo protection skin-friendly deodorant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooove Fa deodorants. I'm using spray version, the ones without Al and my favorites are Pink passion, rose and white rose. The smell is discreet, fresh floral, solid duration and most important - they're very efficient. I'm not prone to smelling unless I wear something with synthetic fibers, so I'm not sure would these be that much efficient as they are to me. Anyway, I already have a stack of pink passion deodorants and I will buy more :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first bottle of deo-spray since 1997 , yes I am not joking and I loved it ..I am very sensetive to deodrant and they gave me dark armpits though I care so much about this sensetive area ...I use Fa , Nivea or Lady Speed sticks + a localy made Egyptian Deo-powder in a roll -on bottle (all natural but not the most effective in our warm , humid weather ) ..I have received a Fa spray bottle as a free gift pack with other Fa products I have purchased , I thought why not spray it on clothed armpit when I don't need perfumes ..and I was stunned with the staying power , and the lovely smell which NEVER changed with heavy sweat . Even better , I never had allergy issues :)..I am on my second bottle now which I have chosen from the "natural " collection , but I will never spray directly onto skin , it 's amazing when used over clothes after applying this local deo which wasn't much effective by itself before but very skin friendly . Saluting Fa's great products which are cheap, yet the best quality you can get

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by wiseowl

I'm on my second Fa deodorant. I first did the spray version of the Fa (one of their Asian florals, Kirschblute? I think is how it was spelled) and am now on the solid stick of Fa Balsam. I prefer the solid because even with a gentle spray deodorant, I've found it can irritate a little when you just shaved--don't think it really reflects badly on the spray, think it's something about spray deodorants overall and me when I shave. The Balsam one is great, no irritations after I shaved and a very pleasant, mild scent(could easily see a husband or boyfriend using this scent when he's run out of his own, not a very gendered scent). This stick version doesn't leave white marks on the underarms of shirts and dresses, which has kept me away from stick versions of other brands in the past. Works well as a deodorant, and also, I've noticed compared to American deodorants, Fa and other European brands seem to offer pleasanter scents than the ones offered with American brands. American deodorants often seem to be these scents that you'd never wear if you weren't needing deodorant. The one downside is the price factor with Americans--those shipping costs can bump up the costs a bit. However, I'm pretty good about comparison shopping online and you can find respectable, if not downright cheap, prices for this if you make sure to research it beforehand. Think I'll probably stick to Fa unless I have to economize more, but once again, really prefer the scents offered by Fa compared to American brands. I really wish American import/export laws were revised so that we were more likely to see this on American drugstore shelves. Am very pro-German when it comes to skin care (also, German erasers for writing are superb), so to all Germans on MUA, I salute y'all. So nice to see a place where they have such good standards for even simple things like drugstore deodorant or lotion.
PS: have decided after my Fa, which I really like, runs out to switch to an aluminum-free deodorant. Although it's not at the stage where one can make definitive statements about aluminum in deodorant, I figured, why have that be an issue. However, I really, really wish that Fa made aluminum-free deodorant because I really like their deodorants, effective and way better smelling than so many deodorants. So, if anyone ever hears about aluminum-free Fa being introduced, please feel free to contact me on MUA, would be so pleased to know.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 4:29:00 AM More reviews by samaraiv

i use the spray version of fa deodorant with the roll-on version especially when i get out of bath nad i use it to freshen up.it doesn't irritae my skin and as i mentiones somewhere else i've been using the brand for more than 15 years and it is really compatible with my skin so why bother to experience with other products.i really love this brand