Nivea Lemongrass & Oil shower gel

4.9

on 9/17/2014 5:09:00 PM

Amazing

on 5/20/2013 3:52:00 PM

one word, AMAZING!!! it's on offer at Tesco at the moment and that's why I bought it (despite I have LOTS of unopened shower gels still). I am so glad I did bring this home. The scent is so nice and addictive and it's a unisex smell so my husband has been using this too. One lippy off of the packaging rating - only because I wish it comes in a bigger bottle!

on 12/19/2011 10:33:00 PM

I love this shower gel!

It also works great as a hand wash when you decant it into a pump bottle and dilute it with some distilled water. It is so thick, it's hard to get it all out of the bottle. But once you have it in a different container, you no longer have to put up with the annoying one it comes in. That is the only thing I have against this product, its container.

I like the subtlety of the lemongrass fragrance, the rinseability, the nice way my skin feels after I've used it. I wish it came in larger sizes, as I would buy it in bulk, I like it that much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Its great.My legs are always dry and If it doesn't make it better, at least they never get itchy or flaky.
The scent is good and its even cheaper than iran made shower gels which are always cheap.

on 7/24/2010 10:16:00 AM

This is one great shower gel by a good quality brand and I was never let down by Nivea shower gels in general. As I like citrusy scents in genereal, this shower gel is for me as it is refreshing and has little oil capsules in it which dissolve while you rub it onto your skin and leave it moisturized yet fresh, which is very nice. I will definitely repurchase. Great especially in the sommer months!

on 2/20/2010 8:42:00 PM

I love Nivea as I think the brand is a fair price with excellent quality. When I saw these I had to try them even though I try not to use body wash due to cutting down on plastic. I will have to by this again though. Love it! It goes on smooth, lathers well and smells amazing. The price is right as well. Also I love the fact that it is made in Germany. The products from there are such better quality. I will by in many other scents.

on 2/14/2008 12:35:00 AM

This stuff is wonderful! The fragrance is so fresh. I do not like foody scents, so I almost didn't buy this product, but the fragrance isn't foody, it just smells fresh and good. It isn't drying at all and leaves my skin really soft. It's not like most shower gels, it has a really smooth texture. Right now this is not available in the US so I'm going to stock up before I go home. Nivea, please make this available in the US soon!!!