October 21, 2014 | 1974 users online

Cleansers - Everyday Minerals - Grapefruit Lime Peppermint Cleansing Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 6:44:00 AM More reviews by estrellafoder

I've tried natural soaps from a couple of different companies and I can say this is one of my favourite! I use this soap to wash my face and remove makeup and it does a pretty good job. I love how well it lathers up and leaves my skin squeaking clean without being overly dry.

It 's very gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate my eyes unlike the Calamine soap from Pure Luxe. Also, it does not melt easily in the shower whereas the Calamine soap does.

Overall, I really prefer this soap to the Calamine soap from Pure Luxe. And for only $3.50, I think this is really worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by snerd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank you so much for leading me to this soap! I bought it based on the reviews (I already love their makeup). I used to use DHC soap. I will never shell out that kind of money again.

My face is fairly sensitive and it has no problems with this soap. I've been using it for a little over a month and I haven't had any breakouts. If anything, my skin is smoother! I use a separate eye makeup remover, but this takes off the rest.

I love, love, love it! I hope they never discontinue it. It's great for face and body.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed to make my order $35 to get a free gift from EM and bought this soap and a lotion. I got the soap for my mom since she loves the smell of grapefruit and lime. But when I got my packaged and smelled it, I had to keep it for myself. I was going to use it as a body bar, but thought it wouldn't hurt to use on my face. What could really go wrong with pretty much all natural ingredients?

I am so happy with this product! It makes my face super clean and takes off all my mineral makeup without a problem. I've been using it for two weeks now and my skin feels so good. It doesn't make your skin feel tight, dry, or itchy at all. Plus it's dirt cheap! So I'm saying goodbye to my DHC soap and Hello to EM GLP cleansing bar. Now I just need to order my mom one, since I took hers!

Edit: Taking 2 lippies off because it started to irratate my skin, making it a little red and dry. But my mom uses this and loves it still!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to be an all over body cleanser. I haven't tried it on my face, since that's not what I purchased it for, so can't review on that. First of all, I LOVE this scent. It doesn't last long after leaving the bath, but it's enjoyable while using it. It seems to be a tad drying, but I don't mind since I apply moisturizer after bathing anyway. It also says you can use it on your hair. I tried it and do NOT recommend it. It's just too drying and doesn't work up a lather well enough. All in all, this is a lovely soap worth trying. The scent is super yummy and it doesn't irritate my ultra sensitive skin.

EDIT: 5/10/08 - Just had to add another lippie to this. I finally tried it as a facial wash and it is WONDERFUL! Removed all my makeup completely and left my skin feeling soft and clean, not dry at all, absolutely NO leftover residue. I will be purchasing this FOREVER. It's become my newest staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Steph84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive, combination skin. I have an oily t-zone, and occasionally break out around my jaw line. I also get dry skin on my cheeks. I HAVE to use cleansers made for sensitive skin. While those (cetaphil, aveeno) do not irritate my face, they do not do a good job of removing my makeup or cleaning deep enough to prevents breakouts. This bar cleanser performs wonderfully. It removes my makeup, does not irritate my face, and seems to have cleared the few blemishes I had. The scent is very light, close to that classic soapy smell with a bit of a sweet fruity/minty smell. Not overpowering at all. It is so cheap, $3.50, and works so well, that I will continue to buy again and again. Another great product from Everyday Minerals!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by oceanmist27

Ok, this product really shocked me. I bought it on a whim while I was placing my powder order with everyday minerals. I love lime and peppermint scents so I figured I'd try it since it was so cheap ($3.50).
Now I've never been a fan of any of the bar-form face cleansers/soaps that I have tried. This soap was such a great find! The smell was wonderful and it made my face feel SO CLEAN!!! No other cleanser/wash/scrub/soap has ever made my face feel like that. It was very refreshing! I do have to add that this may not be suitable for someone with sensitive skin (which I don't have) because the peppermint in the soap does tingle a bit and may be irritating. I'm done wasting money on expensive cleansers...I am sticking with this!