Dior Diorific Long-Wearing True Color Lipstick

4.6

on 3/24/2015 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Diorific is an amazing line of lipstick, richly pigmented, colour so vibrant you just love to have the whole collection(sigh!!) it is expensive, yeas, it is Dior...

The only con for me is it is a bit on the dry side, so really really need to coat a layer of moisturizing balm before applying the lipstick... the packaging is beautiful...

on 2/11/2015 1:49:00 PM

This is the most AMAZING lipstick I've ever tried! I got 013 in my stocking for xmas - i would NEVER pay 27 for a lipstick - I never thought you would get that much different quality for the price. I was wrong! This is the softest, most pigmented, smooth, long lasting red lipstick I've ever tried. The packaging is beautiful but more importantly the colour is fabulous and it wears well!!! 013 is a really nice red - i have black hair, with fair skin, and blue eyes - and it doesnt make me look "gothic" at all. I would say its a blue-red (rather than orange-red).

I highly recommend if you're ok to splurge!!

on 8/20/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It was love at first swatch.

I can't express how much I love my Diorific lipstick (in 009) and I use it almost everyday. The color is just perfect as it brightens your entire face and keeps you looking fresh, sweet and youthful. As a bonus, the gold packaging is really chic too and bringing it out of your purse for reapplication triggers a certain degree of pride.. Like you hold within your hand a secret weapon that men and women are oblivious of. With respect to lasting power, It's definitely way above your average lipstick and it won't chap or dry your lips. In fact, I find it quite moisturizing. The finish is matte and creamy at the same time, you just have to try it for yourself to understand :) The price would normally bother me, but for this baby, I wouldn't mind. I would DEFINITELY repurchase.

on 7/16/2013 9:58:00 AM

I think this may be my first Dior make-up purchase (I normally tend to go for Chanel when I splash out) and I have to say I do like the lipstick but I'm not £26 impressed!

It's a gorgeous colour, with nice packaging, and is soft on your lips. I just felt for the price I wanted it to last MUCH longer. Mine seems to wear off within 3 hours, which IMHO is not "long-lasting". I wouldn't buy it again, and I have to say my Estee Lauder long-lasting lipstick lasts literally ALL day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The perfect lipstick DOES exist! Diorific is definately a whole hearted lipstick...True, hyperpigmented matte colour, no glosses or shimmers in this lippy. The texture is not drying unlike a lot of matte/long lasting lipsticks...But don't get fooled it is not moisturizing. It does not bleed even without using lip liner first and lasts and lasts on your lips. Mine only needed one touch up at lunch time and it stays put on your lips until 6 in the evening. I am a dior addict, so my dior mua gave me 013 for free...which is like a rasberry red...suited me well...(kind of like chanels rouge coco in taffetas rose but without the shimmer and less magenta-ey!) I loved it so much I had to try it in 014...which is a true blood red...I looked like a screen siren with it on... I have also purchased rose mambo (025) and glory (006). I was hoping rose mambo would be a mlbb colour but unfortunately it was too light a pink for my lips and made me look washed out. On the other hand, glory was a true brown...Very chic colour. I saw Keira Knightely on TV and she was wearing a brown lipstick that made her look so polished and this was the truest colour I could get to that look.
Honestly, it is expensive but definately worth it for elegant, chic ladies.
Packaging is beautiful, classic...You can picture Liz Taylor or Grace Kelly applying this..... Must buy!

on 2/11/2012 8:10:00 AM

D 1st thing u notice abt Diorific lipstick is d cute dumbbell like shell with blue color stripes all around d center <3 its so pretty :) It was a gift frm my sis n i still adore it.Its one of d best lipstick i have come across,d creamy texture jst glides on my lips effortlessly without d use of any lip balm.i own a 009 Ocre Chic n so in love wid d color..its a nude pinkish shade n jst perfect for day wear.I gt a lot of compliments wen i wear it :) Yes,i would surely repurchase it again (n yes.. ill accept it as a gift 2 happily ) !! lol ;)

It is absolutely the best Lipstick I ever bought! And I have some MAC, Illamasqua, Chanel and Guerlain Lipsticks at home.

Its pricey, but worth every penny. I have roulette Red, ( the truest red), Dolce Vita Red, Violet Tattoo- this List will be continued.

After trying Diorific Lipsticks, you will never buy another Lipstick, the staying power is extraordinary good- it lasts about 8 hours and still looks great. No Lipliner necessary. Love it!

on 11/16/2007 11:08:00 AM

Wow! What a lipstick, pure indulgence for those who want true true COLOUR on their lips. The packaging is divine, the lipstick smells beautifully of classic old French lipstick...my only complain is that isn't very moisturising so not recommended for long wear, as it tends to get a bit tacky. But there are plenty of other lipsticks that cater to that need, and this lipsticks purpose is colour and opulent packaging, both of which is does perfectly. Highly recommended, if not for daily use, but for indulgence.

on 9/4/2007 6:37:00 PM

Love at first swipe, we shall never be parted !! I picked this up on a whim at my local shoppers drugmart. The tube that this lipstick comes in is so chic, looks like a gold dumbell with navy stripes in the middle of it, very cute. The texture is pure heaven, this is how all lipsticks should feel. It gives a smooth matte finish that is not at all drying, it actually feels very moisturizing. It lasts forever on the lips and never bleeds or fades. I picked the color 023 Rose Diablo, a very pigmented mid rose. It suits my peaches and cream complexion perfectly. I wish Dior would re-release this line, especially since lipstick is making a huge comeback. I would love to round up a few more colors if I can find them. I highly recommend this lipstick and plan on searching for more colors !!

on 9/1/2007 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Skin type: Oily
Skin tone: Shiseido 080-0100 (Golden/Olive/Ochre)
Hair: Black

The first time I got my hands on Christian Dior lipsticks when I was visiting the Robinson's May in Salt Lake City, UT. The lady who helped me there was the best saleslady to date. She gave me samples, spent a lot of time on me, and gave me wonderful samples all packaged in a beautiful CD box of silver with a bow.

Anyway, one of the free samples was this compact of Rouge Diorific lipstick. The shades were identified by numbers (008, 015,005,022, 020, 009).

I have to tell you, for someone who is African American, Dior always sells one of the better pigmented products that look even more stunning on African American skintones. With their collection, I can always wear a pink lipstick and have it look pink, not sheer and uneven.

008 looks like a beautiful Barbie pink on me, especially paired with Chanel's Cristalle Gloss (17)

022 is a nice berry color which goes well with Shiseido's Bare Berry lipgloss (G8) which is an excellent look for a night on the town alone, but more angelic paired with lipgloss

015 is like a nice brown nude (a color that one can wear to work or a daytime look)

020 has a little more vavoom than 022, still in the berry category but its deeper muted. Something one would wear on a sexy second date

Christian Dior wins in the color category as all of the lipstick shades may appear to be similar, but when worn they have a tremendous power of projecting unique and individualistic color without overpowering the wearer.

Because I didn't buy this pallet, I don't know how expensive the lipsticks are or if the packaging is the bomb, but the quality of the product is what I like.

Popular Lipsticks