October 31, 2014 | 1531 users online

Lipstick - NYC Plum Rum lipstick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by eaorb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for $1 at the Dollar Tree. It smells cheap, but the smell fades after you put it on. Plum Rum is a highly pigmented reddish brown color that is perfect for fall. It looks great on me and the product is great, especially considering the price I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful lipstick that's perfect for fall! The texture isn't perfect but it does the job & the color is extremely wearable for everyday, at least on me. Its a pinkish brown with a hint of orange..? I suck at describing colors haha. Its surprisingly long lasting & stains a bit. There IS a slight "cheap makeup" smell to it but I personally don't care since I got it at Dollar Tree. It was an impulse buy & I'm glad I have it because it works with many different looks. The packaging sucks, but hey it's cheap. I would definitely repurchase this if I ever find it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by princesssaras

I love these lipsticks! They are super cheap, but true to color and last!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LASTED ALL DAY! I was really amazed with this lipstick. I applied it early that morning, talked, ate, drank, and yet it remained until the end of the night when I wiped it off before bed. I didn't have to do any touch ups, shockingly. This lipstick is great. The color was great, a dark brown-reddish tone. It was also very inexpensive, I only paid $1 for it at Dollar Tree. It can however still be found in stores, but for some reason Dollar Tree carried it also. I'm glad I found this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is awesome! Long-lasting and the color Plum Rum is gorgeous. Goes on creamy and the color is a rich, but natural looking raisin shade that looks great day or night. My only beef with this product is the packaging; the clear lipstick cap tends to crack in my makeup bag and open, thus getting lipstick all over my bag and everything in it. I've ruined 2 bags because of this product, but yet I keep coming back; I like the color that much! And the price doesn't get any cheaper: under $2.