October 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Conditioner - Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

I buy the green bottle of Palmolive conditioner for 1 at Poundland and it truly is on a par with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle range!
It makes my hair so silky and soft but doesn't weigh it down like most conditioners can do! I was trying to find this conditioner everywhere today and was so surprised to find it's only 1! It's definitely a bargain! Highly recommended for long hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This product (the big pink coco-cream formula) out performs many salon conditioners I have tried. It really sinks into the hair and detangles. The smell is very artificial coconut - reminds me of childhood pamol syrup or something but it is fine once washed out and smells like a gardenias once rinsed (to me gardenias smell like coconuts). Give it a try for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Camstar1000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As a true Palmolive fan, I was soooo happy to find the Pomegranate and Jojoba oil conditioner in a pound shop in my local town (UK). The scent is typically a Palmolive sweet enticing aroma, that lasts for ages. It's really nice to notice the scent when I'm working in the lab or office quite late in the day after washing my hair the night before.

I think that I'll definitely stock up every now and again, and keep it as a staple conditioner for my cowashes.

I really enjoy using this conditioner and the scent of the Aloe Vera one is equally as pleasant. Again, Palmolive have not failed to deliver!

Yea!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:51:00 AM More reviews by streetsofyourtown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after using a free sample I received with a magazine, and loving it. The first thing I noticed was the smell, which I think is delicious- as the previous reviewer mentioned, kind of sweet (I'm a total sucker for sweet scented beauty products), like a milky chocolately dessert. Which makes sense, as apparently it contains milk proteins and coco cream extracts.

As a conditioner, it performed very well, leaving my hair silky soft and free from tangles. Although I have recently switched to a colour-prolonging conditioner, I still use this on the ends of my hair (which do not fade anyway) for extra moisture.

EDIT: I recommended this to my sister, and she absolutely loves it- she has received several compliments about the smell and feel of her hair from her friends. And although I still have to use a conditioner designed for coloured hair, this is still my favourite. Nothing else I have used moisturises as well.

EDIT #2: One year on and after trying out many other conditioners, I've come back to this, repurchasing twice.