Hannesdottir Sea Masque

on 11/16/2012 11:32:00 AM

This masque is green, goopy and unwieldy, it leaks from the container and I have to keep it in a zip lock bag. (Plus, if you know anything about Icelandic spelling, the brand name is misspelled. Which irks me as I am Icelandic).

But it is the BEST masque I have ever tried.

I have skin that is both very oily in the T-Zone, with large pores and I get blackheads in that area and whiteheads all over. I also have very dry patches that flake and get red on each side of my nose and in my eyebrows. This masque targets both the dry and the oily parts of my skin. I use it once or twice a week and it has greatly improved my very difficult skin and after each use I can see and feel a visible change. The only thing I can't see is smaller pores, but nothing changes that anyway.

I'd highly recommend this masque to anyone who has my skin type or any skin type for that matter.

on 2/12/2008 7:26:00 PM

A friend told me about this mask, which she saw at a health fair in NYC. I found it on the web and ordered it. It is ugly (dried chopped seaweed and other good stuff), but it does a fabulous job on my face. It lasts a long time, and makes my face feel fabulous. When I want glowing, going out skin, I follow with Hannesdottir's Purely Poreless mask. I've used this for 4 years now and will keep using it, even with aspirin masks and other products, it's a keeper.

Popular Masks