October 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Geo Phyzz bath bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Both my husband and I love this bath bomb. It smells great (not too girly-kind of green and woody) and it works great for sore muscles. It turns the water a pretty green (regular tub-may not be a big enough bath bomb for a garden tub or soaker tub). It does leave some bigger granules of Epsom salt when it dissolves.
This is one that is always on our purchase list when we go to lush!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by kykelly322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was in my first LUSH purchase. I got this along with the Rose bomb, sky blue bb, and ToT bb. The smell is earthy. It's like being in a deep forest and smelling all of the fresh trees. It's actually soothing. The bomb itself was so so. When I dropped it in, all the fizzing was cool, but it only lasted about 5 seconds. It completely dissolved turning the water a jade color. I can't say it did anything for my skin because I didn't feel any different when I got out of the tub, but I was relaxed and refreshed at the same time from the scent. For the price, it's not a repurchase..

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

This bath bomb didn't do a single thing for me.

CONS
--- barely changes the water color
--- fizzes out extremely quickly
--- leaves uncomfortable granules in the top
--- doesn't leave skin noticeably softer/changed/impacted in any way

Some folks mentioned that this is a large bath bomb, but that doesn't make sense to me... Twilight is the size of a small apple. This one is the size of a ping-pong ball...?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a let down! In the shop and at home, this bomb had such a clean, refreshing scent. A bit like the Christmas bath bomb So White.Combined with clay and salt, I thought it would make a fragrant bath that really cleansed the skin...buh-bow. The wonderful scent vapourises into thin air as soon as it hits the water, and there was no noticeable effect on my skin either. The water turns a pretty green, but it's not enough to justify the price. The points are for how pretty my room smelled beforehand. If I could, I would score this 1.5.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So this bomb isn't my usual cup of tea, because the water colour is a murky green and I don't often fancy smelling like a lumberjack, but I always have two in my stash. Why? Because when you're sick, they're perfect. Every fall I buy 2: one for me and one for the mister, because if one of us gets sick, the other does too most often. They come in handy when you have the flu or a bad cold (we have the flu right now, and it was nice to have these on hand). They smell like pine trees and eucalypus. The salt is soothing, and these do seem to soften skin. Between the hot salt water and the eucalyptus, it makes it much easier to breathe when you aren't feeling good. Definitely worth keeping a couple around, because cold and flu season are one of life's few guarantees.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my lord, this is my favorite bath bomb! It's amazing with Blue Skies bubble bar :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Would you buy this product again? YES YES AND YES
This is my favorite BB, I usually use in with either the avobb or the big blue bb and sometimes alone. It is packed full of sea salt, the water has to be hot enough to melt the sea salt. So sit in the bath BEFORE you drop this one in. The sea salt is so good for my skin and I look forward to using this every night. It smells like pine/cedar trees, which is amazing. It also helps with my sore muscles and sucks all the toxins out of my body. However you dont want to stay too long in this salty mixture, 15 min max or else the toxins seep back into you. Look up Osmosis and Diffusion if you dont understand why.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this piney, woodsy bomb. leaves a wretched ring in the tub (more than any other lush product that i tried) but still worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This was the first thing I ever bought at LUSH, and I just keep going back to buy it over and over again. Mostly, because my son loves it, but I can sometimes sneak one for me, too.

Geo Phyzz is a HUGE bath bomb. I usually cut it in half with my bread knife to get 2 or sometimes 3 uses out of it depending on whether or not it crumbles.

The scent is very fresh and woodsy like cedar and pine. It's one of my favorite scents for the bath bombs. Geo Phyzz is full of sea salt that slowly melts into the water and can also be used as a scrub if you use it quickly. I typically use it as a foot scrub when I get in because I find the salt too abrasive for much else.

The salt in the bathwater is wonderful for detoxifying the skin! The oils in the bath bomb make my skin feel silky and smooth and wonderful.

My only complaint about this product is that it does leave a ring around the tub, but I'm not taking off any lippies for it. Come on, folks... bathbombs are mainly baking soda, citric adic, and OIL. One of those ingredients will gunk up your tub every time you use any bath bomb. If it ruins your relaxed high to spend 2 minutes wiping down the tub, try an emotibomb in the shower. :) They are awesome, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

this product is really different..not girly, but also a real treat for your skin!! the salt melts away into the water after a while so if you want a really thorough scrub, you had best be quick with it =D
lovely refreshing scent.