E.L.F. Custom Lips - Peaches

Price: $

on 8/30/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Creamy, pale peach with a pearl white microshimmer that lightens lips slightly with dewy pearl sheen. I like the color as it makes blue eyes look clear and sparkling and it gives my very fair skin the illusion of a tan in summer. The texture feels very smooth and creamy, doesn't go into lines but must go other balm or it highlights the rough bits (like 90% of all pale shades do). Also, its best applied with a lip brush. If you do use fingers, only apply a tiny tiny dot and blend out into a thin layer. If you cake it on too thick with fingers it looks like you've just applied crazy glue. The pans slot into the same size pans as MAC's. I love these but still won't repurchase for one reason - I find the scent they add to this disgusting. Like rotting chemicals, plastic and crayons?

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

this color is way too light,it's unflattering on me.I even tried it as a cream blush,but it doesn't show up,and I have a light skintone.The formula is ok,it's quite opaqe and long lasting,and drying

on 9/11/2010 12:50:00 PM

This is a nude peach color, for my complexion I have trouble wearing lighter colors except when applied sheer. Basically if you are looking to experiment with nudes or peaches to see if they look good on you, try this one, since if the color is not flattering you aren't out more than a buck, and then you can apply it as a sheer layer over chapstick or something to make it less opaque if needed.

on 10/16/2009 3:36:00 PM

I find this to be very little products for a bucks. The color looks nice in the pan but it doesn't look good on my skin (NC35). It looks so light and made my lips look so wash out. Wish it was more sheer than opaque. The lasting power is not that great either, it doesn't last longer than a couple of hours.

on 3/24/2008 5:11:00 PM

This is a really pretty color in the pot, but leaves a white line around my outer lips which is not attractive. Might look better on other people.

on 2/11/2008 11:31:00 PM

Peaches is a very pretty coral. There is a slight sparkle. It goes on sheerly but leaves a really gorgeous hint of color. I apply this with a brush. The formula isn't drying but its not super moisterising either so I wear chapstick under it. I will rebuy this when I run out.

Recommended for Medium Skin