October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single: Linen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the eyeshadow. It works well on my oily eyelids. Wish the brush lasted longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by pointdexter8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great to have on hand to highlight brow bones, inner tear ducts, cupids bow, and cheekbones! Super cheap and easy to come by. I just use my fingers to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I use this off-white matte shade on my lower lids, with Maybelline's Earthly Taupe on my upper lids. The lightness of the shade opens up and brightens my eye area. I also use a blue eye pencill for further brightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a white and sliver, i like them a lot. the colors show up great for me. great price, great packaging. i love it. if only i could find a navy blue...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by maybellinehoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A fabulous winter color, and I use it when blending or in the inner corner of my eyes. In my opinion, it is the best cream color and it provides the perfect amount of shimmer. It wears off much quicker in heat, and looks best when primer is used. I have a pale friend who uses it, and it looks absolutely stunning. But, it works for beige to medium skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shadow is a must have! It provides a great base to add and blend other eye shadows. I use eyeshadow primer, then sweep this light color all over my eye lid up to my brows. I then add my other desired shadow colors.
It is a very natural looking color and really helps to brighten the eye area. It isn't especially glittery like some shadows, so you can easily pull off a natural eye look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by LluviaCatMagic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alright so I bought this at my local drugstore for about $4 so this stuff is super cheap. It didn't crease but it faded away after like three hours so that bums me out. I live in Arizona so the weather is pretty toasty, I could probably get better use out of this come winter, when the color won't fade due to the heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by thowell124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Linen has been a staple in my eyeshadow collection for years. Mostly, I've used it as a lid color, and to highlight around the inner corners for the "more awake" look. It is the perfect light cream color in my opinion, however, it does not last on my lids for very long, half a day max. I've never used it with a lid primer, so results may differ. The packaging is as cheap as it gets, and I've broken several of these through the years, but the last few drops have only broken off the top half layer, so I still have plenty of product left. Even so...they're so cheap, I can always buy another when one breaks. I would recommend this if you're looking for a basic neutral shadow and highlighter, and don't want to break the bank!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just and average vanilla colored eyeshadow that can be used to highlight under your brows or as a base. It looks matte but it actually has a bit of shimmer but it's not to noticeable. I like it but I don't love it and I would repurchase only if wet n wild discontinues my beloved brulee

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this product from a recommendation from a u tube guru makeupbyalli. She was so right. It's perfect for highlighting. Lovr this shadow.