Avon Ultra Color Rich Satin Lipstick in Berry Berry Nice

2.9

on 4/18/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great "I'm here" color. Its my go to color when I need to put an outfit together. it is a bright fuchsia color and very fun.

on 3/23/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I purchased this lipstick because of its satin finish, but to me it was more like a horrible frost. :( Too bad because the actual color is nice. (berry, berry nice)

on 1/9/2012 10:52:00 AM

I love Avon lipsticks, but this color was terrible. It looked like Halloween makeup on. Way too bright on my pale skin. In the case it looks more red but once it is applied it is a very bright pink color. Not really sure who could actually pull this color off. I would think it would look decent on someone with a darker skin tone.

on 10/26/2011 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

What a dim blah red shade, its not bright red and its not dark red. Very 90s grunchy red. Doesnt flatter my face. At least its long wearing the formula gets 2 lippies from me. But the color is hideous.

on 7/10/2010 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I could see this working for some girls, but not for me. Extremely bright, and it made my teeth look yellow :/

on 6/24/2009 2:14:00 PM

Love Avon's lipsticks, and this one has a wonderful, creamy texture, not too heavy, and with just enough satin finish.
The pink IS bright, and I'm tempted to blot and tone it down a bit, but with dark hair and a tan, I think it looks pretty for summer.
Price was good...Avon is always having a sale and this was $6.50, which I think is less than its usual price.

on 4/26/2008 12:21:00 PM

This is a very pretty reddish pink that looks good on cool skin tones and would look striking on brunettes.When you put it on,it looks a little bright but if you blot it and perhaps put it on over some balm, it tones down to a pretty rosy pink lip stain.

Recommended for Medium Skin