Physicians Formula Mineral Eye Shadow Quad in Fresh Minerals

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: mica, lecithin, squalane, silica, boron nitride, zinc oxide, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, manganese violet, carmine.

on 1/16/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these eyeshadows, it seems like Physicians Formula makes really good eyeshadows, I own several but these quads are the best. I have one in Mauve Minerals, and the colors are so pretty I love them. The colors are also really pigmented, they're a great deal, but I think they're discontinued.

on 2/11/2008 10:48:00 AM

Holy crumb these quads are amazing. I picked up several over the weekend on sale at Walgreens. They were 1/2 off and had the "Last Chance" sticker of death on them--so they must be getting discontinued. If that's the case, I will be so bummed--I'm more than a little tempted to go back and clean Walgreens out of their remaining stock.
$4 got me 4 shades with quality that reminds me of the shadows in Chanel quads. I have 5 Chanel quads, so you can tell that I like them and this comparison is a good thing. The powder in these are very finely milled, very pigmented, yet also soft, and subtle. The look so natural and luminous on my eyes. Pigment and quality are great, but these are not loud, exotic shades. If you're looking for basics, and "natural" look no further. If you're looking for unique, statement colors you want MAC or NARS or L'Oreal HIP.
PF does eyeshadow very well--maybe the best out of the drugstore brands. The shades in these quads always struck me as so boring so I never gave them a chance until too late--their farewell 1/2 off sale. O the tradgedy. Little did I know these would make my eyes look incredible.
If these are truly being discontinued, I will eventually get over it. But, if they're not (or maybe PF is just giving them smarter packaging with 4 seperate pans, more interesting colors, etc.--pretty please?) PF will have a repeat customer here. Go check 'em out while you can!