Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Talc, Dimethicone PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methylparaben, Gossypium Herbaceum Powder (Cotton), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Worst primer I ever tried. It makes 0 difference whether you're wearing or not. It says on the package that it minimizes pores, let me tell you, it does not ! Like I said, whether you wear it or not, there will be no difference noticed.
Pass

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-3- in my opinion this primer is very thin which i think is a good thing. it doesnt smell bad and soaks in quite fast. the bad things about this primer is that it doesnt actually change anything about your makeup. it doesnt make it stay on longer, it doesnt make it look any different so i wasnt sure if there was any point in using it even though i do.

price-3- i think this primer is actually quite dear considering there isnt that much in it.

packaging- the packaging is quite nice and slick although im thinkinh maybe they could have done it a tuny bit more colorful so it would draw your attention to it quicker

would probably recommend have already repurchased but not sure if i would again

This is a relatively cheap primer with a dark peach pigmentation but it blends out transparent on the skin. It is has a runny consistency with a hint of fragrance. It does well to keep my skin less oily but not entirely matte. I used this with my other foundations and so far I am satisfied with the results. The packaging I am not a big fan off. The squeeze tube is not fancy compared to other primers that come in glass bottles with pump. I could say that the product goes a long way so it could take me a while to use it up. If this wont cause me to break out, I will certainly purchase this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to like this.... But unfortunately i did nothing for making my foundation stay on longer.... If Anything it made me even more oily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and used it a few times and threw it out cause it broke me out badly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's alright, I found that the undertone was too red for my yellow-toned skin and I assumed that the colour would blend in since it's just a primer and not a foundation or a BB cream. I does the job and keeps foundation sticking on for a little longer, not as long as other primers tough. Good for beginners.

This primer is ok. It's more of a BB cream, in my opinion. The color is a bit frightening at first, but it blends in. It's affordable, so it's worth trying. I prefer L'Oreal magic perfecting base. But if you have decent skin and on a budget then give this one a go.

This is my favourite primer by far. I wear it every day & it has not failed me. I have used MAC, Napoleon & many other brands but this Rimmel wonder is far superior. With other brands I had issues with breakouts. I love the slight peach tint, it gives a great base to work with. This product is also very affordable.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I want to start by saying that I have always had HORRID skin. I have had eczema since I was 4 months old and I'm also blessed with a moderate amount of acne as of a few years ago. About 2 years ago my eczema started flaring up on my face and nothing was helping it. Acne formed on top of that and so when it all cleared up I was left with scarring. This past summer my acne came back and I couldn't cover it up for the life of me...
Then I found this primer. I was skeptical because it's so inexpensive and my skin is terribly sensitive, but I was at the end of my rope to I gave it a chance. It did not irritate my skin at all! Nor does it break me out in pimples. This is coming from someone who can't even use regular Chapstick. It makes it smooth and my make-up looks so much better because of it.
This stuff gives a little bit of coverage which is an excellent base to start with. It does have an orange tinge but if you rub it in it shouldn't make a difference. I would say that this primer is better for people with darker skin tones. It also gives my foundations excellent staying power.
The only things that I don't like include how you couldn't see the color through the bottle and that it's a bit oily. Would not recommend for someone with oily skin.

In summation:
Pros: inexpensive, minimal coverage, lightweight, doesn't irritate/break out my skin, goes on smoothly, and gives makeup staying power.
Cons: bad packaging and a little oily.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I wasnt a huge fan of this. Of the two primers in the 'Fix and Perfect' line Rimmel has, I liked this one least. It is tinted, and it's not that dark, but it is dark enough to that it is darker than my skin and changes the color of my skin slightly. I found this primer to be pretty liquidy, and I like thicker primers. It wasn't terrible, I just felt like it didn't do much for my foundation.

Popular Primer/ Correctors