It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

on 6/2/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE THIS............I have tried everything for my highlighted, dry, damaged hair......I use this as a mask, per instructions, but after rinsing I put a little of this on my ends and run my fingers through with the mask on.........just calms everything down. I am going to try the leave-in and compare.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My hair is extremely dry and hard to moisturize (virgin, low porosity as it turns out), and this mask was not conditioning enough for me. It feels like a nice enough hair treatment though. I tried all kinds of hair treatments, my current favorites are the L'Oréal EverCrème Deep Nourishing Mask and the simple (and super cheap!) Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner, give them a try if this one doesn't work! <3

on 10/22/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only been using this product for about two weeks, but I am head over heels. I've used It's a 10's beloved leave-in treatment for a while to mediocre results, but this stuff really delivers. I leave it in after I shampoo for however long it takes me to take care of my other shower tasks and rinse it out. I follow with the leave-in treatment before blow drying, and the next morning (I prefer showering at night), my hair looks fantastic. It is SO much shinier, healthier, and more manageable than it was before this product. My frizz is tamed but my hair is not at all flat or weighed down. This mask is definitely worth the investment; the tub is pretty large and a small amount goes a long way, so even if I use it every time I wash my hair (which is every other day), I expect it to last a while. Love this stuff!

on 8/2/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I saw this at Walmart and this was the last one on the shelf. Previously I had tried the leave-in conditioner and enjoyed that. Since this was the last one I decided to buy this and I'm so glad I did because I love it so much! This makes my hair smooth and soft and adds some shine to my hair that can look a bit dull some times. I use this about once a week and I just love the way my hair looks after I've used this. I will definitely buy this again. The only con is that it is a bit expensive but I don't need to use a lot.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is the 3rd product I've tried from the It's a 10 line. I never say a product is perfect, except for now. I swear by this stuff! My hair is damaged from the last time it was bleached and I've never had a product like this that works so well. I leave this in for 10 minutes then rinse it out with cold water. This stuff doesn't weigh my hair down and smells great. I bought it on sale for $16 at target and it's well worth the price.

A week ago today, I decided to get a full foil (blonde hi-lights.) My hair was originally dark brunette so it took a lot to lift the color. The stylist left the bleach on too long to achieve the blonde and FRIED my hair. The color looked like crap and I ended up having to dye my hair back dark brunette with a semi-permanent dye 2 days later. My hair was damaged to the max! I lost a lot of hair and my hair felt like rubber when it was wet. A week later, my hair is still pretty dry and icky, but I have seen HUGE improvement and it's all because of this mask (and the It's a 10 moisture sulfate free shampoo.) This mask has helped revive my hair and helped minimize the breakage. I am so glad I chose this mask to help repair my hair back to health. I got immediate results and couldn't be happier!! :) Love this product!!!!

on 5/27/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a 10 is a quality product and I recently got lazy with using quality products,diet & also hormonal so my normally silky long blonde highlighted hair turned into in a noticeable tangled mess of straw and frizz. I was freaking! Ran out to get this and I am telling u - it's a miracle. I got my silky shiny soft hair back in one use. Heavy duty yet washes out easily and doesn't leave any residue. This stuff also detangled extremely well. Had to pay thru the nose but I can vouch this works. I love the fact the benefits are bullet pointed on the package - I didn't have to study the packaging for an hour to figure out what it does. Well worth the price and just bought my second jar today so I believe it. Only cons is that it seems like it could be put in a tube and wish it was cheaper. Overall Great stuff.

on 4/23/2014 9:49:00 AM

All I can say is it is a ten. I can't really complain about the price since I get it half off at my moms salon but considering all the things you dont have to buy because of this product. I imagine it somehow evens out. And for blondes out there they make one specifically for us that tones and removes brass too! I use this religiously.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this hair mask!! Makes my hair feel freshly cut and makes it so shiny and manageable. It's pretty pricey if you buy it at Ulta or Target but totally worth it. It's also available at CosmoProf so you can get it cheaper if you can shop there.

on 2/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I have fine, medium thick hair that was severely damaged from coloring, highlighting, and heat damage. For the past six months I have given up dye/highlights. I first use this mask and leave it in for a few minutes in the shower. I then rinse it out and use the It's a 10 Shampoo with Keratin. My results are life changing.. My hair looks 100 times better, this product and line is my HG!!!