Alpha Hydrox Ultra Rich Hand Therapy Creme

2.8

on 4/23/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I purchased this lotion at clearance price to bring my total to free shipping level, but more importantly for my hands. This winter has been very drying on my hands and I've notice dry patches between my fingers. This lotion does not seem to be helping them. While the lotion doesn't have a fragrance it oddly smells like feet to me. Not a fan of that. It also doesn't soak in so it leaves your hands tacky for quite a while. In the end it didn't soften my dry patches. My hands feel and look the same. You could purchase any lotion and get the same result.

on 9/8/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

It is rich but not very effective. My hands are showing some wear and tear and I'm making conscientious effort to take care of them better and go for a manicure every now and then. Temporary softness but doesn't last for an hour. Doesn't soothe chapped, dishwater hands or garden hands. This is relegated to my feet.

on 6/23/2010 1:19:00 AM

I am a lotion junkie, and received two tubes as a freebie w/ purchase. It contains 3% AHA which is great for those of us with over 40+ year old hands. It's very creamy, heavy and it makes my hands very soft. The only negative is that it takes a long time to dry, so I only use it at night.

I am not crazy about "hand lotion", because I don't like screw caps. I prefer a pump applicator. I doubt I will purchase this product again ~ I use the foot lotion which contains a higher percent of AHA and I use it on my hands too...

on 2/10/2008 5:02:00 PM

A glycerin-type hand cream which doesn't absorb or moisturize very well & does not provide any spf protection. Did not make any kind of a difference in my hands. Can get it for cheap, if you can hit a good deal during Alpha Hydrox promotions @alphahydrox.com. Would probably not buy again, though.