Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I bought this because I have green eyes and I'm always on the lookout for purple eyeliners that will enhance my colouring while still being fairly subtle. The reviews for Rockstar all say that it makes green or hazel eyes pop. Well, I don't see it. On me this looks like a dull, washed-out black. It doesn't read purple or eggplant at all. There's nothing wrong with it but nothing special either, and certainly not worth the price tag. Like all UD eyeliners, it goes on fairly easily and is decent quality. However, the colour is just not special enough for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love these 24/7 pencils so much. they are creamy, pigmented and excellent on my waterline. i love trying new colours too. rockstar is my current favourite because of the standout quality and colour. it is a deep eggplant purple that is a nice alternative to black or brown. i used to be a black-eyeliner-only kind of girl but these types of colours are so flattering and pretty on, while still giving either dramatic or natural definition. the price is a little steep for a pencil liner but i will buy this colour again because i love the look it gives my deep brown eyes.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got this from Amazon :) I have the color binge it's a pretty shimmer purple. It sharpens to a nice point and goes on smooth and is very pigmented. This is my first urban decay purchase. And I want to buy more when I see them on sale :)

I got this in a travel size, and I loved it so much that I've already almost used it up. This color is unique and looks great with every eye color. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop. I wasn't sure I was going to like the eggplant color but it isn't garish at all an looks quite nice.

This stuff is really easy to apply. It goes on so smooth, like butter. The only problem I have (and the reason why I took off a lippy) is that it isn't totally smudge-proof. When I apply it to my lower waterline, it's already moving around and giving my raccoon eyes within an hour or two. It makes me a little sad...I was hoping this would be the one. On my eyelid it lasts forever though, so no compliant there.

This stuff is still awesome and beautifully pigmented, and I'll likely be repurchasing this color in the future.

I love this color. A nice deep eggplant. But I have oily lids and this stuff smudges every where!! I am surprised at the super high ratings. It is also very soft so it is easy to make a mistake and it isn't the easiest to fix

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Urban decay's eye pencils glide on flawlessly! I'm not sure how long they last, because I haven't gone through a whole pencil yet. But this brand's products usually last me a while.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This shade is gorgeous!! It's a dark, plummy purple color that almost looks black when you apply on the waterline. This shade makes my brown eyes pop. The only time I use black eyeliner is when I tightline my lashes; I find black too hard for my waterline so I rather use purples/brown/navy for my waterline when I want a dark shade.

I also love using this line as a base for smoky eyes. It does set pretty quick so I do one eye at a time if I want to smudge it out.

Definitely would repurchase this!

I also own baked and roach! :)

I tried my first Rockstar eyeliner when it came as part of a set with other smaller pencils. It is probably my favorite by far of all the UD colors. I have dark green eyes and frequently wear this with my Naked 2 pallette and wear it on my lower water line and smudge down a bit under my lower last line. It is very forgiving and goes on easily. Beautiful color that I have already repurchased (and will continue to do so again and again). I have tried many darker purple colors in the past from other brand, but this one "rocks" more so than any others!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Rockstar is a very unique color because when swatched, it appears as an eggplant but on the eyes it looks a dark brown. It is absolutely beautiful color for brown eyes and it great for everyday or office wear. It gives my eyes that pop with or without eyeshadow. I love the creamy consistency and the effortless glide. It also stays put all day and doesn't smear onto the crease or the outside of the bottom outer corner. And that's applying it without a primer! I would in a heartbeat repurchase this color and look into the browns in their line!

This is one of my absolute favourite purple shades.
It has a red base which I really like. The formula I generally love (heavy bias towards these eyeliners). Very wearable with neutral looks.
Would repurchase as a standalone.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products