September 1, 2014 | 2160 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying it over and over, trying to get myself to like it...but truth being I don't.

It's great at it's purpose, removing makeup. It dissolves even the most stubborn waterproof makeup I know with a couple of gentle swipes. The thing I can't stand is the oil left afterwards. Yes my eyes feel clean, and everything is gone, but the oily residue that is left I can't stand. My entire eye area feels oily, too oily, almost as if I'd taken olive oil and smothered it on my eyes. At least that would do some good to the lashes of mine.

Trust me, I've tried shaking it up so much to distribute the oil with the liquid, but it just doesn't work for me.

I've had it for a while, so maybe they've changed the formula or something because everybody seems in love with it. I just don't know why it seems so oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Julcifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome stuff but seems to have been discontinued here in New Zealand? Big bottle so good value for money. Took off everything without leaving a greasy residue and didn't sting eyes. I can't seem to find it here in New Zealand but would definitely buy again. Nothing else I have tried seems as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just picked this up from Asda here in the UK for £3. I always come back to this makeup remover, or the l'oreal equivalent, because I have extremely sensitive skin especially around my eyes. I wear pretty heavy eye makeup (primer, eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and kohl) so need an effective makeup remover that doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a super oily residue. Garnier ticks all the boxes and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

I have been using this product for over a year. Love it. Takes my waterproof eye make up off with ease. Will continue to buy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic product. I use it to remove eye makeup and it is very efficient - no rubbing or dragging necessary. I have really sensitive eyes that react to many cleansers but I have had no problems with this. An added bonus is the price - 2 for 4 at boots at the moment. Goodbye to clinique take the day off from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by MissBlueJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic!
It has 2 separate agents that you shake together before use.
Once you mix both agents together you pour a little bit on a cotton makeup pad and use to remove makeup.
I just place the pad over my closed eyes for a few seconds (helps 'melt' the makeup off the face) then gentle wipe away and my eye makeup is practically gone!
THIS EVEN DISSOLVES WATERPROOF MASCARA!!!!
I have not found a makeup remover as good as this yet for my eye makeup. I have tried similar ones but nothing beats this product!
Price is good for my standards!
Easy to use!
HIGHLY recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Doesn't irritate eyes,but leaves very oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is honestly such a good product. My everyday makeup consist of concealer, water proof mascara, eye liner, eye shadow and powder and this product does such a good job of getting rid of ALL the makeup that is on my face even the waterproof mascara which I usually find hard to remove. All though I have oily skin and this product does contain oil I just have a good face wash after I take my makeup off which I would do anyways

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Best eye make up remover ever. I have dark liquid liner and waterproof mascara! And one pad is enough to remove both eyes. I let it sit on my eye for about 20-30 seconds then gently wipe away. Its so gentle and effective. I use to use the loreal one but it didnt very long. I love this product. it makes removing my eye makeup so much easier and quicker. I dont mind the packaging, alot of the reviews said that the cap wasnt very good. But i dont have any issues

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by xsoph

This is great for waterproof mascara and eye make up! Removes everything I need in one cotton pad for one eye. I wouldn't recommend this for people who have oily eyelids or skin because this does get very very oily afterwards. But it's not a problem for me because I cleanse my skin after. I have used maybelline's and simple (I think that's what the brand is called) eye make up remover and you defs need more than 1 cotton pad. Overall I'd buy this again thumbs up!