April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Best eye make up remover ever. I have dark liquid liner and waterproof mascara! And one pad is enough to remove both eyes. I let it sit on my eye for about 20-30 seconds then gently wipe away. Its so gentle and effective. I use to use the loreal one but it didnt very long. I love this product. it makes removing my eye makeup so much easier and quicker. I dont mind the packaging, alot of the reviews said that the cap wasnt very good. But i dont have any issues

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by xsoph

This is great for waterproof mascara and eye make up! Removes everything I need in one cotton pad for one eye. I wouldn't recommend this for people who have oily eyelids or skin because this does get very very oily afterwards. But it's not a problem for me because I cleanse my skin after. I have used maybelline's and simple (I think that's what the brand is called) eye make up remover and you defs need more than 1 cotton pad. Overall I'd buy this again thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by lancherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Profile:
I have dry skin but being asian with hooded eyelids my eyes get VERY VERY VERY oily. This had led to me buying only waterproof mascaras, normal mascaras melt off in no time, European/American brand waterproof mascaras don't do much for me so I only go for asian slightly high end brands. I have been using Fairy Drops mascara for a very long time, it's the most waterproof mascara I have ever used (still manages to smudge a bit on me) and requires a very good eye makeup remover to remove and unfortunately this doesn't do the trick :(

Why I bought this:
I was first drawn to this product due to it's price (I'm from NZ), very cheap for an enormous bottle. I can only use the oil/water ones like these where you have two products inside which you shake up as they're usually oilier so do a much better job at removing.

Review:
This product doesn't remove all of my fairy drops mascara, it leaves some there which smudges onto my lower eyelid so doesn't make me feel like I have clean eyelashes after I use it. I have to use quite a lot and over a few cotton pads to remove my mascara quickly however, this eye makeup remover is great for any eyeshadow. Unfortunately I won't buy this again because I know better removers but unfortunately not for any cheaper than this one. I recommend it to anyone using non waterproof mascaras or European/American brand waterproof mascaras that aren't notorious for being waterproof like Fairydrops is. Cheap and great for anyone but unfortunately not me! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been repurchasing Maybelline's Total Clean makeup remover for a few years now but the small 70ml bottle runs out quite quickly so I decided to pick this up instead, and so far so good!

This is a dual-phase liquid so you need to shake it up well beforehand. It costs $9.99 AUD for a large 200ml bottle compared to $6.95 for Maybelline's 70ml, so this is definitely much more cost efficient. But does it remove waterproof mascara? Yes, but with a touch more product needed than Maybelline's. Is it still worth it then? Yes, because you get so much more product! The only annoying thing I've found is the packaging. When you turn it upside down to apply it on to a cotton pad, it just squirts out quickly sideways so I have to rest a cotton pad on the hole while turning it over to stop that. (Hope that makes sense)

Overall, a great waterproof makeup remover that is cheap for the large amount you get so I will overlook the issue I have with the packaging. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a basic and gentle make up remover which does the job and isn't too oily (compared to many others). I like that it doesn't contain irritants such as alcohol and fragrance, and its well priced. The biggest issue with this is the packaging, sometimes the bottle tends to squirt too much product out, but once you get used how to control the flow, your fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love this for taking off all makeup really simple doesn't sting my eyes and does what it says on the bottle. Much better than any expensive ones I've tried. Already bought about 5 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love it! removes even waterproof mascara. price is a big bonus. packing is annoying.
when traveling- shake it well and pour some into a traveling plastic bottle.
how i use it- wet 2 facial cotton pads (untill it's really soaked), apply on your eyes and lashes, wait 1 min and gently remove it all off, avoid scrubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My second bottle of this stuff, it lasts a very long time. Love the whole idea of it having oils in the product, makes it much easier to break down all those waterproof makeup. Also it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and very hydrated ( not tight at all). The packaging makes the product dispensing very messy and the product tends to all over the floor when i try use it. But the product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ProstheticAesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is outstanding - no question. Before I purchased this, I was using the Lancome Bi-facil, which is a staggering £21 more than the Garnier make-up remover. I had no issue with the Bi-facil, it IS brilliant, but I could not justify spending another £23 on a bit of liquid to remove my makeup. (I am a poor student) Seeing all the great reviews on MUA, I quickly purchased this as Bi-facils replacement, at only £2 (!!!) This make-up remover is absolutely NO different from the Lancomes Bi-Facil - it achieves the same perfect results for only a fraction of the price - it really is mind blowing. Sometimes it's worth experimenting with cheaper products, because a lot of the time you WILL find something just as good. I don't know how the people at Lancome sleep at night knowing how much their make-up remover retails for, when Garnier's bargain potion is just as good if not better. Anyway, sorry to rant. I use a small squirt of this on a round cotton pad, press it to my eyes, and swipe away, It removes even the toughest eyeliner/mascara, and does not irritate. In fact, after wiping away the residue, my eye area feels moisturised - bonus! Dare I say it, it is my HG make-up remover. Fantastic, and worth every penny. In fact, it's worth MORE. BUY IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Sarahtashh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does its job - removes make up relatively easily and with minor residue. However I hate the bottle so much I will not repurchase it! Its awkward & always squirts out some of the product after Ive stood it back up which is just annoying haha.