July 30, 2014 | 1801 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Gillette - venus embrace

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Megalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, the best of the Venus razors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by 44Gracie

I honestly have to say, this is an AWESOME razor! It glides well, it's smooth, and not to mention it looks great! I think that this is the best one on the market so I definitely recommend it to everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this razor. I have never had such a close shave. I went from using Bic Soleil/store brand Bic Soleil to this on a whim due to getting it free with coupons. And can I just say again how amazed I am?! I definitely wasn't expecting this level of quality considering this is one of the cheaper varieties from the Venus brand.
I shave everythinggg everyday, usually ending up with stubble by late afternoon/night. With this I never get that, this razor has never nicked or cut me in areas that Soleil always did. I can finally shave the backs/front of my knees, ankles and wrists without getting nasty cuts. Never any irritation, and it leaves me feeling smooth as buttah all day long.

Now that I've established that I'm never going back, I have no idea what to do with all those packages of Bics that I stocked up on!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

I usually get bumps from shaving that don't go away unless I use Nair for awhile. Nair was too expensive to be buying all the time since it runs out so quickly, so I thought maybe if I purchase a higher quality razor the bumps wouldn't return. I have never cut myself with a razor before so I wasn't worried about that. This razor was no better than any other I have tried. I don't buy super cheap disposable razors but they are a lot cheaper than this and do an equivalent job. My bumps returned and are kept to a minimum by using aveeno positively smooth shaving cream (or store brand equivalent) other shaving creams don't do anything for me. The point is this is a normal razor and don't expect any miracles. my leg hair also grows back fast and this doesn't keep it from growing back any slower (I usually start getting stubble at the end of the day)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MY LEGS FEEL LIKE A BABY'S BOTTOM

FIVE STARS!!! The razor glides over my legs like butter. The head covers a large area in one sweep. No need to press to apply pressure. The result feels as though I have waxed my legs... Wow, this is the best razor I've used.

This review is for the disposable Venus Embrace (I think there is a refillable version)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

WOW!
I have very sensitive skin. Every time I shaved my legs in the past, I had to be very very careful but I would still cut my skin every time and have those black hair bumps under my skin (cute!!!)
When I first shaved my legs with this, I thought it wasn't doing anything because there was no pain when I shaved. Well...it left my legs perfectly smooth, with no hair bumps or residual stubble!! Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have always used this razor, my mom bought it for me when i was in grade 7ish and started to shave. After moving out and trying the mens razors and the new shick hydro which i thought would be better, I realized what a gem this one is and ill never try anything else. I get red bumps from any other razor besides this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My co worker bought me a cute toiletry basket for Christmas and this came in it. I used to use the venus sensitive skin which were only okay so I was excited to try something new. These razors come with a cute little shower pod that you can stick on the wall and it comes with 2 cartridges in it. It is usually $14CAD but it is almost always on sale for $10 which is great because these last very long. I use my St. Ives apricot scrub on the skin I want to shave first and then use this with no shaving cream and it is AMAZING. It glides over your skin like butter and gets around every nook and cranny. It is really good around the bikini line as well and the underarms. You do not need a shaving cream with this so in the end you are saving money as well. Your legs feel super smooth and conditioned after you use this, it is the best razor I have ever tried. I recommend this to all of my friends and I will keep recommending this forever, HOLY GRAIL.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

This is the best razor I have ever used….could there be better out there…maybe, but this one is well worth the money. I helps to stay super smooth and makes shaving go by a little quicker than normal. I use it everywhere and I am happy with the results. I am thinking of trying razors for men because I have heard they just work better…so might have to give that a try?

Overall this is awesome, much better than those cheap two blades razors, those are crap in comparison.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by heyitschloe98

Absolute favorite razor!! iv'e tried a few others and this one is great. super close shave, usually no bumps. I get the blade cartridges at Costco where they are WAY cheaper than the drugstore:) Only complaint is that they can get clogged often with whatever gunk comes off your legs when you shave, but thats all.