Dior Refreshing Wash Off cleansing gel

3.6

on 3/30/2006 8:08:00 AM

First off, I really enjoy this cleanser. Its only been about a week though so I might still be in that *honeymoon* stage. We'll see. I have combination/slightly oily skin, and it feels great after using this cleanser. However, I usually wash twice because I find I get a lot more lather the 2nd time. The fragrance, I like - but if you generally don't like fragranced products then stay away from this one. It actually reminds me of a Lancome product, the way it smells. One drawback? The dispenser/bottle. I wish that it was a snap lid instead of a screw top.....but, I guess a girl can't have everything!! xxoo

This has been discontinued and replaced with Magique Cleasning Gel.

Firstly, the original product was marvellous and the best cleanser I have ever used.

However, the replacement is no where near as good as the original. It is very fluidy and too stripping. It exacerbated my pimples, instead of gently cleansing like the original pink gel.

The replacement is actually a clear gel in a pink bottle.

It is decacent and is good to use before the Refreshing lotion. I like to use it in the morning when my face is fresh and with no makeup, and at night i use clinique step 3 for skin type III to remove my day!

on 6/14/2003 9:36:00 AM

It's definitely too fragranced and would not suit sensitive skin. I don't think it does much cleasing either but it definitely won't dry out the skin. A little bit on the hand and it does foam a lot for me! Wouldn't suggest it though. I think Christian Dior is more fashion and fragrance rather than good skincare!

on 6/1/2002 10:11:00 PM

Not a CD product I would recommend. The smell was way too perfumey and didnt clean my face all that great. Doesnt foam worth a squat either like it said it would. Wont buy this again.