Ed Hardy Perfume - Love Kills Slowly Women's EDT

on 3/11/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bright, sparkling, and fruity is how I would sum this up. Youthful, yet anyone could pull it off. I used to have a knock off of this, so when someone gave me the real version, I was thrilled. It's strong and long lasting. I wore it in a sub shop tonight, and the guys working there told me I smell great. Then again, they were probably smelling that, mixed with the other things I've tested lingering on my winter scarf. However, the one downside is that after I wear it for a while, I sometimes get bored/sick of it and try to scrub it off, so it won't be a re-buy for me. If I truly liked it, this wouldn't happen, but as for now I'll use it for around town.

on 11/23/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this for Christmas quite a few years ago and I was on my last few sprays when I spotted this at Marshall's in a box set with a shower gel, a body lotion, a mini perfume, and a 1.7 oz perfume for $29.99. I was excited because this was around $75 (for the perfume alone) at places like Ulta. This scent is really nice and fruity but floral, but not too much of either. I really can't explain it because I'm terrible at explaining perfumes. I love this and my boyfriend loves it too. The scent lingers for a long time.

on 8/1/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a fruity sweet perfume and I really like it. It is affordable and the smell lasts all day.

I find this perfume smells a lot like Juicy Couture Couture! At first it does smell like mango giving me a some what tropical feel, then 30 minutes later i do smell the leather kicking in. I had to let this one go as well.

on 5/29/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no idea how to write a proper perfume review. I know nothing of notes or scent levels. All I know is men compliment this perfume like no other and the packaging is to die for.

on 5/29/2013 12:44:00 AM

This scent is fantastic- sweet, fruity, pretty.

on 4/20/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I'm not super into Ed Hardy or anything but I have to say straight up that I adore this perfume. I'm not great at describing perfumes but this is a beautiful fruity/floral that actually doesn't smell super teeny-bopper-esque. I also love how it lingers but is light enough to wear in the day or at night for that matter without feeling like you're suffocating everyone around you. Pretty much every time I wear this I get compliments.

on 1/12/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this smell!! I consider this my signature scent because I haven't found any that could replace it! If you love fruity, seductive scents look no further! I've tried Juicy Couture.. Britney Spears.. Mariah Carey.. J-Lo.. Victoria Secrets sprays and nothing beat this. It lasts long so you won't have to carry the bottle around. I've received so many compliments on it. In fact my co-worker was wearing this scent and I was so attracted to it and knew it was for me so I bought it 2 years ago and still haven't switched to a new scent. I usually purchase a 3.5 fl. oz for $25 from ebay so it is very affordable.

on 12/2/2012 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Is there anything stronger than adoration, just shy of obsession? Because I'm just about there with this fragrance. In fact, I AM there. I adore the drydown, and while the lasting power and strength is pretty weak, it does it's job. 4-5 hours of incredible and not overwhelming deliciousness!

I have the mini spray bottle of this, and I carry it around with me as a refresher. It's just too yummy to pass up without the reek of candy and sugar, like Pink Sugar and Betsey Johnson.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm sorry, I can't partake in the love for this fragrance. It's just okay for me. Upon the initial application, I'm reminded distinctly of hairspray (good-smelling hairspray). I smell a chemically burst of citrus, tropical mango, prominent freesia, and vanilla. It's slightly powdery, sweet, with a cotton candy feel in the beginning. The freesia takes over as the top notes fade, and it becomes just a generic, clean floral. This fragrance is solidifying my long-held suspicion that I just can't do tonka-citrus pairings in perfume. I don't care for the combination on paper, nor on my skin. The sampling continues...

Popular Fragrances