Ed Hardy Perfume - Love Kills Slowly Women's EDT

on 8/1/2015 11:11:00 AM

I know this kind of falls into the same vein of overly fruity/sweet/citrus-type of perfumes that have been coming out in recent years, but I do like this one! I think mainly this is a Summer scent, but I think you could wear this year-round.

My only complaint is this wears off somewhat quickly, which is a bummer, because it is not a cheap fragrance. Dry-down scent is the same for me as when first applied, so that is good.. I will say/suggest not to overdo it with this, because I could see this causing a headache for some people that you may be around (spoken by someone sensitive to many scents!). One spray is plenty, two sprays is more than enough IMHO. Remember, usually others can always smell your scent much more than you can smell it. So I would say go lightly when applying this.

I do not think I would wear or recommend this for work, although depending where you work I guess it might be okay. But to me, I like wearing this when I want to feel a little edgy and wear something 'fun'! I personally would not wear this to work, but more like shopping with girlfriends, things like that!! I also took this on vacation recently and enjoyed it while on vacation.

That all said, would I re-purchase...? I marked yes, even though I likely won't...Reason? I like this, but once it is done, it is done. Too many other fragrances out there that I enjoy and are actually kind of similar. That said, in hindsight, I do not regret purchasing this at all, as I quite enjoy it. So, kind of, it is more a fragrance that I do NOT regret purchasing (I have given away some perfumes recently, thinking, what was I thinking when I bough them..?? ;-) ), so I am glad I DID purchase this. Clear as mud..? Anyhoo, yes, I suppose I certainly would not be opposed to re-purchasing; HOWEVER; I just have so many other fragrances besides this one, and even a few more I would like to try. So this is by no means on my 'must re-purchase' list, nor is it an everyday or go-to scent for me.

While there are a ton of similar scents out there (or so it seems), something about this one stands out to me. PLUS the bottle/package is just so dang CUTE!! I am not usually one to fall for bottles or packaging, although as of late, I seem to be!! ;-)

on 7/15/2015 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Had this bought for me a few years ago and have gone through a few bottles since I wear it nearly every day. Love the smell, like strawberries to me. A lot of perfumes smell the same to me but this one is different and a lot of people have complimented it.

on 3/11/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bright, sparkling, and fruity is how I would sum this up. Youthful, yet anyone could pull it off. I used to have a knock off of this, so when someone gave me the real version, I was thrilled. It's strong and long lasting. I wore it in a sub shop tonight, and the guys working there told me I smell great. Then again, they were probably smelling that, mixed with the other things I've tested lingering on my winter scarf. However, the one downside is that after I wear it for a while, I sometimes get bored/sick of it and try to scrub it off, so it won't be a re-buy for me. If I truly liked it, this wouldn't happen, but as for now I'll use it for around town.

on 11/23/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this for Christmas quite a few years ago and I was on my last few sprays when I spotted this at Marshall's in a box set with a shower gel, a body lotion, a mini perfume, and a 1.7 oz perfume for $29.99. I was excited because this was around $75 (for the perfume alone) at places like Ulta. This scent is really nice and fruity but floral, but not too much of either. I really can't explain it because I'm terrible at explaining perfumes. I love this and my boyfriend loves it too. The scent lingers for a long time.

on 8/1/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a fruity sweet perfume and I really like it. It is affordable and the smell lasts all day.

I find this perfume smells a lot like Juicy Couture Couture! At first it does smell like mango giving me a some what tropical feel, then 30 minutes later i do smell the leather kicking in. I had to let this one go as well.

on 5/29/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no idea how to write a proper perfume review. I know nothing of notes or scent levels. All I know is men compliment this perfume like no other and the packaging is to die for.

on 5/29/2013 12:44:00 AM

This scent is fantastic- sweet, fruity, pretty.

on 4/20/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I'm not super into Ed Hardy or anything but I have to say straight up that I adore this perfume. I'm not great at describing perfumes but this is a beautiful fruity/floral that actually doesn't smell super teeny-bopper-esque. I also love how it lingers but is light enough to wear in the day or at night for that matter without feeling like you're suffocating everyone around you. Pretty much every time I wear this I get compliments.

on 1/12/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this smell!! I consider this my signature scent because I haven't found any that could replace it! If you love fruity, seductive scents look no further! I've tried Juicy Couture.. Britney Spears.. Mariah Carey.. J-Lo.. Victoria Secrets sprays and nothing beat this. It lasts long so you won't have to carry the bottle around. I've received so many compliments on it. In fact my co-worker was wearing this scent and I was so attracted to it and knew it was for me so I bought it 2 years ago and still haven't switched to a new scent. I usually purchase a 3.5 fl. oz for $25 from ebay so it is very affordable.