November 29, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bare Escentuals - On The Spot

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Charnel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very handy little Q-tip type make-up remover wands to keep in your purse or make-up bag . Takes off all kinds of make-up smudges or misses in an instant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

LOVE! I really like these and for $5 you can't go wrong. These are great of everyones makeup collection. Perfect for fixing mistakes and quicky clean up. I couldn't live without these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for the price. They help a lot if I make a mistake with eyeliner or something. I always have these on hand. A must have for any girls makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by username994920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are super handy. Perfect for touchups. Unfortunately, I finished the box in no time. Im not sure how cost effective they are but at $6 its fairly resonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by geminiwolf

I absolutely love this product, but I probably don't use it the way bare escentuals wants. I use it as a tool to get rid of the excess makeup left on after a shower or a face washing. I can't use oil makeup removers because of my skin type and my contact lenses, so I'm stuck with the stuff that sometimes leaves me looking like a racoon on my lower lid. These little q-tips are perfect for getting rid of the excess makeup, and I have used them a couple times to get rid of the mascara that seems to always get on my eyelids when I apply it. These are fantastic, and you can't beat the price. I bought my first pack in May, and I still have a few left.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2008 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sanfrancisco48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it does what it says it will but it leaves behind an oily mess. You have to wipe off the residue - no choice. It works well, as I said, but it removes the makeup all around the bit you're trying to fix so you have to re-do anyway. I won't be buying these again. A plain old cotton swab rolled quickly and lightly between my lips has always worked for me, so I'm sticking to it. I gave it 2 stars for the great idea. Wish it wasn't so oily. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by themisanthrope

The package is identical to what they keep cat/ dog ear cleaning q tips in. They even look the same... same price too..hah.

Anyway, its a q tip where you snap one end and the liquid goes down into the swab. Fixes any corrections easily, and a dirty applicator tip (like corrector pens) isn't an issue since these get thrown out.

They do leave an oily feeling that requires being wiped with the dry swab (the side you snap), because then the oily feeling stays...

For five bucks I'll keep using these until I find something better (soap on a q tip is so drying)... or until I master putting my makeup on perfectly.

Edit. I changed my mind about this product and did repurchase. Soap on a q tip was very drying for my eye area and this I use and rub in the excess like a cream.