Clean & Clear Daily Soft Cleanser

3.6

on 3/17/2009 10:47:00 PM

Best cleanser for sensitive and easily clogged skin. My skin haven't felt this clear and soft in a long time. Normally i get breakout easily especially on the t-zone area, but my forehead is so clear now. I'm so happy to say this because acnes are my enemy and i'm happy to say I have defeated them. I use this with the night lotion of the same line and the toner from Dessange salon( the one for pore minimizing) and I have to say I have found the best rountine skin care for me.

on 1/12/2009 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this was quite average. It smells good and has exfoliating beads to remove dirt and makeup, but I have other scrubs that do a better job. In addition, my face didn't feel as clean. Luckily I didn't break out or get red. I think I will limit this to the mornings when I don't have to worry about makeup removal.

on 8/30/2008 2:27:00 AM

this is a generally ok cleanser. nothing too special, i like the smell and the scrubbing beads, but its not groundbreaking.

i have it along with the day moisturizer. the packaging is cute, but somehow the top opened after i put it away and it leaked all over my drawer. gross.

i actualy probably won't buy this again.

on 7/8/2008 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Sorry for bringing down the rating but my goodness, this might just be the worst cleanser I've tried in a long, long time. First of all, it doesn't even really feel like it's sufficiently cleaning my face, no foaming or sudsing deep clean feel at all. The scrubbing beads were quite harsh and scratchy, leaving my skin red, and what's more... this made me break out something horrible and it completely dried out my skin and gave me dry patches (and my skin is rather oily!) I found nothing good about this at all. Even the "soft" factor didn't impress because after rinsing my face, this cleanser leaves behind a slimy "film" to make it seem as if your skin is just that soft and smooth... gross. Very disappointing.

on 5/26/2008 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I said in another review that I am a scrub'aholic. I mean it. This scrub really rates up at the top to me. I love that this works to remove my makeup and other daily yucks, but seriously, it does make my skin softer and smoother. My skin isn't irritated by this scrub at all. I think it might be less harsh than the St. Ives Apricot scrub that I have used for years. I love the smell of this line. I wish I could pinpoint it.

on 4/8/2008 3:38:00 PM

I was looking for a daily scrub that would get rid of the dead skin and grime but not cause my face to break out or get irritated, and this seems to be it :) The granules are tiny and smooth and don't feel like they are ripping my face to shreds, but they get all of my makeup off at the end of the day. I also like the fresh scent.

I have oily skin, but this winter it seemed super dry and this cleanser didn't dry me out any more. It is moving into the warmer months and my skin is getting oilier day by day, I may have to switch back to my Neutrogena Pore Refining cleanser to control the oil, but short of that, I love this stuff :)

on 2/9/2008 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my morning cleanser, it's gentle and doesn't give me that tight feeling in my cheeks after washing my face unlike the other C&C cleansers out there (My current night cleanser is Olay's Anti Blemish Anti Aging cleanser).This would work with combination/dehydrated/sensitive skin types... I am running out of this though, and it's not available in my country (would surely repurchase if it was), so I will be switching to Nivea's refreshing cleansing gel which is just as good at leaving my face feeling clean and soft, minus tightness.