April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Shine edt

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Hasi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great fruity floral fragrance that has been a summer staple for me for the past few years. I will truly miss it once my supplies have been used up as it sadly has been discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I loved this perfume at first with its fresh fruity/floral accents but by the end of the day it smells really cheap and nasty.

I would not recommend this at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The good points first - a beautiful bottle, at first a nice fresh summery fruity smell, and it definitely lasts.

Bad points - the dry down on me just smelt like I'd been peeling oranges or clementines and left the juice to dry on my arm. I left it all day to see if it was just temporary but I still smelt like orange juice by the end of the day - too citrus on me.

Only my personal view, it's worth trying yourself but try a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd89

Warning: one spray of this scent and the men will come flocking!!!! This is sexiness in a bottle!!! I love this stuff... It smells fruity yet very sensual...like a juicy strawberry...delicious ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

My brother got this for me as a b-day gift a year or two ago. I am finally nearing its end and I'm so sad! I love this fragrance. Very fruity and floral, perfect for summer... it doesn't give me a headache and I love the bottle because you can slide to left to avoid it spraying- perfect for travel!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is every kind of awful. It smells floral, fruity and kind of tart in the beginning, so I was looking forward to the drydown. It left me with a musty, powdery, cloying stink that I could not wait to wash off. I cannot recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by hayleysurley

i like the packaging on this product. it smells very floral to me and not so sweet. i really like the idea and think it smells wonderful but the stayin power is about one hour to say the most. grrr that really annmoys me! so if your thinking about getting it i would say to balance ou (do your eally want to apply it all night)? if so buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After *finally* getting this, I find that this is a huge let down. the smell is nice enough, fruity floral. But sadly I find it rather "generic" and for the hefty price tag, the sillage and staying power is terrible. The packaging and everything else is quite lovely..I just wish the juice was better. Ah well, it's still a nice to have for my summer rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by dreapal81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume!! It has kind of a citrusy smell with some florals mixed in. Sorry I suck at scents. I consider it more of a scent for spring/summer, but it is amazing. I already want another bottle and haven't finished the one I already have. This is at least worth a squirt at the perfume counter ladies!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim at Ulta. I was looking for something new to tryout but nothing too pricey. It was between Dior Addict Shine and Gucci Envy Me because they were both 45 dollars. I couldn't decide so after 20 minutes of contemplating I went with Dior Addict Shine... I don't even know what made me choose it, but I did.

Ok, so anyways let me tell you I was so damn happy I went with this one! I usually can't stand gardenia in my perfume (tuberose is worse) but the floral notes were upstaged by the magnificent cedar ones that give this perfume depth over other floral perfumes out there. It makes it smell heavenly, I honestly could not stop smelling my wrist with this perfume! I loooove it.

BUT, unfortunately this perfume or * toilette * goes M.I.A. (one lippie off)after 2 hours! You need to take the fragrance with you for touchups. If Dior made this in an EDP I think it would be an HG for me! I am going to try Dior Addict 2 next for a little more ooomph and plus it has citrus notes!

Overall Shine is such a young, beautiful smelling fragrance, and has depth thanks to cedar. I would buy it again, but I really wish it was EDP.

Description and notes from Sephora.com:
Dior Addict Shine
A Refreshing Fruity Shine.
Introducing a new facet of Dior Addict, Addict Shine, a luminous and dazzling fragrance. Dior Addict Shine is a reflection of John Galliano's style: ultra feminine, sophisticated, and impactful. It's a young, chic, and sensual fragrance for the woman who has to shine.

Dior Addict Shine radiates its fresh fruity and glowing charm with an unexpected citrus-y top note of cedrat, a fresh middle note of gardenia and raspberry, and a sensual base note of cedar woods. Available exclusively at Sephora.

Notes:
Cedrat, Gardenia, Raspberry, Cedar Woods.