April 17, 2014 | 1895 users online

Loose Powders - Kanebo - Lunasol Micro Finish Powder N (01 Translucent)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Ayumango

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It makes my makeup long-lasting and natural and lets my skin feel like silk. The price is also reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ChenSiangYang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

love it!!! After suffering effect of super-matte MUFE, I bought Lunasol because an advise from my sister living in Japan. The volume is twice than MUFE, and the price is also twice. It covers my skin very well, not purely flawless but accepted and matte for almost 8hours. just notice yesterday that it has little glow effect but not make your face shiny. Definitely will repurchase, and I hope it will last a year or I will broke.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by breesana

This is a great powder to set makeup. It is light and fresh, the powder goes on easily and very naturally. I like the glow that the powder gives me. The puff that comes with the product is very soft and works well to help set the powder. I find that I don't have to use much, and that the powder goes a long way. I really like this product, and though it isn't the cheapest one out there, I will be buying it again, whenever it does actually run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kuu

This is a great powder I use it in Translucent 01. it's have a clear subtle shimmer but not finish as a disco ball it will make your face look healthy glow something like....inner glow!!

it's in a big jar so hard to travel ofcourse it' about 20 g the price is high but I bought it on sale so I think it's worth to have this powder!! it will last long for 8+ month!!( I'm only make up on morning)

but the cover is very sheer if you want somthing that cover some redness this is not a product for you but may be use as a primer powder before foudation powder is a great idea!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first loose powder, so I do not have others to compare this with. It is packaged with a perforated plastic separator and a powder puff. The puff is very soft and kind to the skin. Mainly, I use it to gently press (not glide) the powder onto my skin for an even finish. The powder is very finely milled. Many makeup products claim to make skin silky. So far, this is the only product I've used that does it. I am able to run my fingers on my face and feel the powder's smoothness. It also diminishes pores effectively. Contains minuscule shimmers. By the end of the day, I notice this powder makes my skin glow naturally. Spectacular. (20g)