August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - Lip of Luxury - Totally Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this shade! so much in fact its my new HG nude. It comes off as a creamy and glossy highly pigmented nude shade on me (NC25/NC30). The color payoff is extreme and intense for a neutral/nude lippie; a little goes a long way. Formulation is like velvet and it glides on effortlessly. Its made with grapeseed oils and shea butter which provides insane amounts of moisture - how awesome is that? And the packaging is an adorable metallic pink twist tube topped with a faux diamond- chic! This was my first Too Faced purchase and I am impressed as heck and cant wait to try some others from the Luxury line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by CamiChicken

Of course this "nude" lipstick won't be nude for everyone because we all have different skin color !!!! It pisses me off when people say products are bad just because they don't know how to find the perfect shades for themselves, it's not the lipstick's fault lol

If you're too pale or too dark, dont expect an beige-orange lipstick to be nude for you.

My skin is very yellow-olive-beige and this is the perfect nude for me, I love it!
If you want to buy this lipstick, first try to swatch it on your lips( if you swatch it on your hands you might think it look too dark, that's what I first thought when I saw it) on the lips you see how it looks on your face you'll see the real color because your lips have different pigmentation than your hands, so the color doesn't show the same :)

The consistence is creamy, very pigmented, at first feels very moisturizing but then I find it a little bit drying ( not as drying as MAC lipsticks) I recommend to apply lipbalm before or lipgloss after if you have dry lips like me.
It has a GOOD, light scent at first but you don't notice it anymore after 1 min because it's strong at all
The finish is bot completely matte since its creamy

What I like the most about this lipstick is the color and the great pigmentation, I think it's a good alternative to people who have problems with MAC lipsticks ( like me, I find them too drying )

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by KarlaMillan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked it lipstick up at Ulta, there was a sale going on.
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick.. I'm not into lip glosses a lot just because they can get very sticky do I am always looking for nice lipsticks.

I Love the color
&& the packaging is really cute

Deff, will be buying this again :))

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A creamy formula and semi matte finished. The color is pretty at least on me because I have an olive/tan complexion. It looks rosey nude on my lips. It can emphasize the dryness of my lips so I like to wear it when I have a good "lip day". Not really a fan of the scent too but it's not that strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sahara64

Hmm, I've had a very different experience with this lipstick than others apparently. On my very fair skin, this lipstick comes across as a rosy beige color..yet I see lots of complaints about it being orange...I got this lipstick with the "Walk of Shame" kit, and it's the component I use the most out of the kit. Love the texture, very creamy and moist without being sticky. $20 is a bit much for me to pay for a lipstick, but I like this so much that when I run out...I will fork it over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Great color payoff, lovely formulation, and pretty packaging but I had a bad allergic reaction to this (itching, swelling, you name it) so I can't say I'd recommend it. Had the makings of a perfect lipcolor for me, but because of the allergic reaction, I can't repurchase. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I think what women consider "nude" these days is a washed out concealer shade that truly does not flatter anyone. They often pair it with smokey eyes and far too much bronzer. In order to give nudes some life or be realistic for skin tones, a sort of peach or pink has to be added. It compliments more people and I really wish girls and grown women would figure out that concealer nude is not the way to go.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

The color looks nice when swatched but on the lips it lookes dry and cakey and not flattering at all. at least on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by valeriem121

The only reason I am writing this review is because it's been hard for me to find the perfect nude lipstick that doesn't wash out my tan skin (Think Freida Pinto or Snookie). I went on several make up blogs, tried their suggestions, and each time I had to take the lipstick back because it didn't look good. I thought I found it with Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipgloss in Timeless Nude (great color) but the formula was too thick and ironically didn't last very long. I was at Ulta looking for a name brand lipstick with a similar color but no luck. I was browsing Two Faced cosmetics and gave Totally Nude a shot. I usually stay away from brown lipsticks but decided to try it on anyway. The color is lighter than what you see in the tube and is PERFECT for tan skin. Not only is the color perfect but the formula is light and intentionally smoothes out the wrinkles in your lips for a flawless finish. This is going to be a staple in my makeup routine!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I don't know what world this color is a nude...if nude is an orangey brown color then this is perfect but thats not nude. When something is called totally nude I expect the color to be nude...not a deep brown tinted orange color.