L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) (Carnauba Wax), Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene Acrylates (Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer), Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), PEG 40 Stearate, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Simethicone, BHT, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, May Contain ( /-): CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 7/29/2014 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Iíve been looking for a worthy replacement for my beloved discontinued ĎLíOreal Bare Naturale Mascaraí and I think Iíve finally found it! Even though the names are similar, this is quite a different mascara, though I like it just as much. This has a flexible silicone brush (that Iím not usually a fan of) that separates and lengthens. One coat just gives me natural-looking, long and fluttery lashes. It is buildable for a little more length and volume, though it does have a tendency to clump the more coats I apply. I usually wear 2 coats for every day wear. This has a Ďwetterí formula, and it takes about a week for the formula to get to a workable consistency. This really won me over with its staying power. Little to no smudging or flaking. I run, a lot, and I need something that will hold up to a 4-hour run. This holds up as good as waterproof through heat, humidity, sweat, and drizzle, yet itís gentler on my lashes. It removes easily when I want it to. Iíve had really good luck with this mascara, and Iíll keep purchasing it as long as itís available.

on 2/22/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Very good.

I generally do not buy volumizing mascaras. I prefer to darken, lengthen and define. However, Voluminous Naturale seemed to be marketed as a cleaner result than original Voluminous, so I tried it when on sale. I was very happy with the results: length, definition, and long-wear. My only minor complaint is that it leaves the lashes a bit harder than other formulas. I can feel the tips of my lashes scratch against my eyeglass lenses and my upper lids. (a bit wierd) This is not a deal breaker for me; I got used to it. But if you expect the "naturale" label to promise soft, touchable lashes...not so much.

on 2/18/2014 11:06:00 PM

Definately not natural feeling. My lashes were dry and brittle. My eyelashes felt heavy the whe time I was wearing this. It also began to flake as well. This mascara was horrible for me.

on 11/14/2013 2:34:00 PM

I like everything about Loreal Voluminous Naturale mascara. It thickens and gives my lashes volume. It does not clump or flake off and is easy to remove.

on 2/16/2013 6:19:00 PM

OK, so I read on the blog "Girls of a Certain Age" (by the former editor of Lucky magazine) that this was one of her favorite inexpensive products. Well, actually she was talking about the "regular" Voluminous mascara, but when I got to CVS, this one was on sale. So I figured, what the heck, I'd give it a try. There was one left, in brown, so I bought it.

Now I am picky about mascara, and have not bought a "cheap" one for a while. But this mascara is AWESOME. No clumps, goes on easily and really pretty, and lasts all day without flaking or smearing if I happen to rub my eyes. I've been using it for about a month now, and it's still nice in the tube and on the brush. This just may become my new go-to mascara.

on 1/13/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

FAVORITE mascara! Saw this on Beautypedia reviewed by Paula and she said it was a BEST product and I AGREE! This doesn't clump and made my lashes so long but still soft. Way better than Maybelline Full & Soft which I returned. I don't get the low ratings .. this is absolutely perfect. I hope they don't discontinue this I will be very unhappy!

on 5/12/2012 9:14:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite mascara. That being said, I hate it for the first week, to week and half of first use. It's just too wet. Once it has time to set a bit it is fantastic! It gives me CRAZY long lashes that are well defined. The brush is amazing and grabs every lash, and the formula is awesome as well. It wears great all day long holding the curl, but also without flaking. I don't have any problem getting it off with my face wash either. I have had a hard time finding recently which scares me a bit.

So in short- awesome mascara for silly length without causing clumpy spider lashes, just have to give it a week to set up.

on 4/15/2012 12:23:00 AM

This goes on really wet and clumps up right away, plus it is really hard to wash off even with eye makeup remover. The only thing I like about this is the brush.

on 3/12/2012 2:54:00 AM

I have fallen in love with this mascara. I started using it for a while, then lost it, then bought another one recently. My lashes go on for MILES with it!! Some people say it flakes, but it doesn't do that for me. However, to reach the length I like to have, I use a lot of mascara. This one doesn't clump too bad.

on 11/12/2011 10:56:00 PM

It does look nice and natural, but it flakes which is a dealbreaker for me. There's nothing more unattractive than black flakes all under your eyes :-/