E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love e.l.f makeup brushes! This works very well for gel eyeliner.

I'm not crazy about this one. It seems to spread the shadow too much.

I love this makeup brush from E.L.F . It works great to create a crease for a smoky eye with eye shadow. I love how it works . I have purchased it a few times only because I misplaced it but it has not broken on me and it works great to apply eye shadow . Love it and the price is a bargain $1.00 . Love it .

I really like this little guy! Only complaint is that I wish it was more dense so I could use it for blending and buffing in the color more, but it works great for placing color on the "outer v" of the eye, or precisely placing color in my crease. This is in my arsenal pretty much every time I do an eyeshadow look where I want some defined crease/"outer v" work.

It can also be used for eyeshadow under the eye, but personally I prefer a really thin and precise line very close to my lashes so I dont use it for that.

It's good quality; no shedding, no bleeding, not scratchy and holds color with little fall out. And for the price you really can't go wrong.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a perfect little brush. It holds my powder shadow well with little fall out. I have no complaints as it gets into the corner of my inner eyelid and I can sweep up depositing my shadow uniformly. It is soft enough and is not scratchy to me. It has been washed a few times and I have had no shedding. Best of all it was only a buck. Yay ELF!

I really like this brush. At first I thought I'd use this for blending crease color but I ended up using it for highlighting browbone and inner corners. It doesn't shed too much and for just $1 it's amazing bargain.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Like many of the brushes from the basic ELF brush line, the quality is mediocre. The brush tends to shed and it's generally cheap. But! I do like the brush and find myself using this for precision crease work and definition at both the inner and outer corners of the eye. It can really get into the space at the inner eye to apply a highlight, or apply a nice angle with a deeper color at the outer corner. I was pleasantly surprised by this brush, and at this price, it's one of the few in this line worth picking up.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I havent really found a use for this brush. I'm thinking about throwing it out to clear up some space. Its not really good at doing anything other than being a clean brush if i quickly need one when the rest are dirty. But even then i regret using it incase it sheds or applies the colour awkwardly. I like using the mac 217, real techniques base shadow brush and the elf c brush

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow I can't even tell you how long I had this brush. I think I have 2 or 3 in my collection. Eye shadow is so easily to apply with this. I can make a defined cat eye edge or a soft every day look. It's so cheap too, and the brushes are so soft. I had this brush I think for 2 or 3 years now and hasn't shed. I don't know why people think the brush is scratchy I think it's so soft! It's easy to blend or make a precise edge you can't go wrong with this brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a must-have in my kit. I love using it to work color into the crease, also adding a outer crease! For a dollar, you cannot go wrong. I own about 6 of these!

Popular Makeup Brushes