September 22, 2014 | 1282 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Defining/Angled Eye Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I really like this brush. At first I thought I'd use this for blending crease color but I ended up using it for highlighting browbone and inner corners. It doesn't shed too much and for just $1 it's amazing bargain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many of the brushes from the basic ELF brush line, the quality is mediocre. The brush tends to shed and it's generally cheap. But! I do like the brush and find myself using this for precision crease work and definition at both the inner and outer corners of the eye. It can really get into the space at the inner eye to apply a highlight, or apply a nice angle with a deeper color at the outer corner. I was pleasantly surprised by this brush, and at this price, it's one of the few in this line worth picking up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I havent really found a use for this brush. I'm thinking about throwing it out to clear up some space. Its not really good at doing anything other than being a clean brush if i quickly need one when the rest are dirty. But even then i regret using it incase it sheds or applies the colour awkwardly. I like using the mac 217, real techniques base shadow brush and the elf c brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow I can't even tell you how long I had this brush. I think I have 2 or 3 in my collection. Eye shadow is so easily to apply with this. I can make a defined cat eye edge or a soft every day look. It's so cheap too, and the brushes are so soft. I had this brush I think for 2 or 3 years now and hasn't shed. I don't know why people think the brush is scratchy I think it's so soft! It's easy to blend or make a precise edge you can't go wrong with this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by BeSophiacated

This is a must-have in my kit. I love using it to work color into the crease, also adding a outer crease! For a dollar, you cannot go wrong. I own about 6 of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush was just alright for me!
I guess the way I apply my eye makeup, this brush just wasn't really necessary for me. It is nice for the occasional dramatic eye where I want to apply a dark shade directly to my crease, but I just don't find myself reaching for it very often.

If you are looking for a brush in this style, it's worth a shot! Cannot beat the price and it's a good starter brush I feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this brush is nice the only thing is I wish the bristles weren't so floppy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I originally intended it for smudging out my eyeliner, but this also works just as well with eyeshadow for setting the eyeliner too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this brush for my crease colors but I was not too satisfied. I can't really blend with this brush and the shape is just odd. I can't even use it for my lid because it's too small. I don't see the purpose of this brush but for $1 you can try it out and see if it works for you, as for me? It was pointless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. It is a nice wooden handle with a natural fiber brush and the brush is very soft and flexible. It does apply shadow well I like using this for the crease. It doesn't do precision though since the brush is too wide and soft but it works well for shading and shadows. I use this every day and love it. I will dig through my brush stash to find it I like it that much. I got a pack of ELF brushes that were in a set sold at Christmas time that were black handled and these are so much better so if you got that set please know that this brush is SOOO much better quality. All these white ELF brushes are fantastic, but skip the black set ones.