July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Conditioner - Nexxus - Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It (use it on week days; finished about 3week) was alright, nothing miracle. You need to spray like a lot, probably cuz I use it on dry hair. DONT THINK UT MAKES DIFFERENTS IN WET OR DRY HAIR. Smells good, I would buy it again IF MY HAIR IS REALLY BAD LOOKING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TRY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best leave-in I have EVER used.

I went back to Nexxus products after using a lot of non-sulfate products. I am really happy I did. My "Stunning Silver" hair loves Nexxus.

I use this leave-in in the shower after using Therapy Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner. I also use this after anything else I might use like Redken or Paul Mitchel.

I haven't tried it on dry hair, but even when I thought I might of over done it on wet hair, my hair was perfect, soft, but not limp or oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by nikkii18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this product left me ends dry, frizzy and unmanageable.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this after all the great reviews (I've used lots of different brands of leave-in detangling/moisturizing sprays), but was very disappointed and won't repurchase. It smelled nice, the packaging is nice (it's small and thin and easy to pack), and it sprays a lovely, even mist, but that was about it. It did NOT detangle my hair, or add noticeable moisture. I had to use three times as much product as I usually use in other brands (Joico, KMS, Aveeno) to get my comb through my hair. Not sure if my bottle was a dud, or maybe I just had a bad batch as it just seemed like scented water. I wasn't impressed with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ran out of It's a 10 so bought this one instead since it was on sale. This is a perfect spray if you are looking for lightweight detangler/conditioner. It didn't moisturize my hair as much as It's a 10 but love how it doesn't weigh hair down and conditions your hair w/out feeling sticky or filmy. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a necessity for my hair. A year ago I made the mistake of dying my hair blonde, not giving any consideration to the damage it would do to my dark hair. Once I was sick of it, i colored it back and my hair has never been the same. my ends are dry and brittle and always breaking. This leave in treatment is a a life saver! you spray it in your towel dried hair then brush through your hair to evenly distribute, then proceed with your usual styling routine. After just one use, my ends are no longer dry or breaking and feel perfectly repaired. I only wash my hair three times a week and use this afterwards every time, so I cant say whether its suitable for everyday use. However, for me its a staple product and I will continue to repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by gvgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great leave in detangler/conditioner. Leaves my hair (dry ends, fine but lots of hair) feeling silky smooth, soft and not weighed down. Packaging is nice and compact and sprays an even mist. I often reach for this over my previous love, moroccanoil. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I LOVE this stuff. Its a great de tangler, leaves my hair so soft and smelling great. The price is a bit steep, but even with regular use, it lasts me about 3-4 months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

The thing I like best about this condtioner is that it doesn't add "sticky" volume to hair, causing more unwanted "puffiness". Most other leave-ins that I've tried have this counter productive effect which is the last thing you need if your hair is already frizzed out. I began using this fine mist recently since my beloved Nexxus Dualiste leave in (pump) spray has been hard to find in stores, but the list of ingredients is very similar with both products, so hopefully it will work just as well at helping my hair to grow longer with less breakage overall. Although I do notice that this is less product for the same price.
*Edited to add: I'm not finding this as moisturizing as Dualiste (which I still can not seem to find any place lately...hmm). So I'm deducting a lippie! I will probably not repurchase this since I've found a new love... L'Oreal EverCreme nourishing spray conditioner! (gold bottle). The best leave-in I've found yet which gives my air dried hair the soft beachy wave look I had been looking for.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use several Nexxus products and I generally like their conditioners. This is a very good product except for the price. As others have said, it's expensive for the amount you get. A skinny little bottle and I paid about $12 for it. It will be used up in no time.
My hair was dried out from winter wind and coloring. I have thick long hair with dry ends. I didn't use very much, just a few pumps and then I squeezed it through my hair from top to bottom. It's a pretty good detangler. When your hair is blown dry it's smooth, silky and shiny. I like that this product adds good shine. I can imagine that anyone with baby fine hair might not like this product because it makes your hair even softer and more sleek.
I would buy this again even with the high price because it works.