Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray

4.1

Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Pvp, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Triethanolamine, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Honey Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 3/23/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

It smells good, and that's really the only positive thing I can say. A previous reviewer noted that this is basically just scented water, and I completely agree. I used this leave-in when my hair was wet after showering, and it didn't detangle my hair whatsoever. It was still very difficult to brush my hair no matter how much I sprayed it with Humectress Luxe. The price range seems to vary wildly; I've seen it go for around $21 on the Walgreens website, $13 in store at Rite Aid, and I purchased it for $9 at Walmart. Whatever the price, I really don't find this product to be worth the money.

on 11/9/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Very impressed with this spray. I've tried many, many leave-in products, and I can't think of one that performs so well without weighing my hair down. I applied this to my towel-dried hair and let it air-dry. It gave me smooth, soft hair with lots of body and no heavy, oily, slick residue. Pleasant but light scent. Definite repurchase!

on 11/1/2014 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

it's okay.

It (use it on week days; finished about 3week) was alright, nothing miracle. You need to spray like a lot, probably cuz I use it on dry hair. DONT THINK UT MAKES DIFFERENTS IN WET OR DRY HAIR. Smells good, I would buy it again IF MY HAIR IS REALLY BAD LOOKING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TRY.

on 5/30/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This is the best leave-in I have EVER used.

I went back to Nexxus products after using a lot of non-sulfate products. I am really happy I did. My "Stunning Silver" hair loves Nexxus.

I use this leave-in in the shower after using Therapy Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner. I also use this after anything else I might use like Redken or Paul Mitchel.

I haven't tried it on dry hair, but even when I thought I might of over done it on wet hair, my hair was perfect, soft, but not limp or oily.

on 5/27/2014 11:25:00 AM

I found this product left me ends dry, frizzy and unmanageable.

on 8/22/2013 4:39:00 AM

I got this after all the great reviews (I've used lots of different brands of leave-in detangling/moisturizing sprays), but was very disappointed and won't repurchase. It smelled nice, the packaging is nice (it's small and thin and easy to pack), and it sprays a lovely, even mist, but that was about it. It did NOT detangle my hair, or add noticeable moisture. I had to use three times as much product as I usually use in other brands (Joico, KMS, Aveeno) to get my comb through my hair. Not sure if my bottle was a dud, or maybe I just had a bad batch as it just seemed like scented water. I wasn't impressed with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I ran out of It's a 10 so bought this one instead since it was on sale. This is a perfect spray if you are looking for lightweight detangler/conditioner. It didn't moisturize my hair as much as It's a 10 but love how it doesn't weigh hair down and conditions your hair w/out feeling sticky or filmy. I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/12/2013 9:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a necessity for my hair. A year ago I made the mistake of dying my hair blonde, not giving any consideration to the damage it would do to my dark hair. Once I was sick of it, i colored it back and my hair has never been the same. my ends are dry and brittle and always breaking. This leave in treatment is a a life saver! you spray it in your towel dried hair then brush through your hair to evenly distribute, then proceed with your usual styling routine. After just one use, my ends are no longer dry or breaking and feel perfectly repaired. I only wash my hair three times a week and use this afterwards every time, so I cant say whether its suitable for everyday use. However, for me its a staple product and I will continue to repurchase over and over.

on 2/6/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great leave in detangler/conditioner. Leaves my hair (dry ends, fine but lots of hair) feeling silky smooth, soft and not weighed down. Packaging is nice and compact and sprays an even mist. I often reach for this over my previous love, moroccanoil. Love it!

Top Rated Nexxus Products