October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Galaxy Glam in Super Nova

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased three eyeshadows a while back on too faced's website for about the same cost as one drug store shadow would cost (too faced was having a sale!) These shadows are ok, just ok. Wish my eyeshadow had more of the lighter color In it, but at the price I found them for no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by countershadingg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It is smooth, blendable and probably buildable (though I don't really build on color so I haven't had the chance to find out). I use it both wet/dry and it looks really good. Though there is a built in swirl -- it doesn't have too much sparkle going on. Great for low key, sorta sultry look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Kikilynn09

I got this eyeshadow on a whim while ordering online on Too Face's website. I normally don't wear Too Faced, but I decided to give it a go. Its a black and pink swirl, but comes out a pretty purplish color. Needless to say, I'm not in love. I bought it two months ago and I'm just not in love. At all. Its a pretty color, but I have a bunch like it and the packaging is cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this looks like it would be black w/ a pink tint but it comes out purple...which is why i got it! smokey purple eyes,just lovely.
im on the hunt for moon beam now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by aerobideb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow!! This eyeshadow is amazing. I just used it with a dampened brush and applied it as an eyeliner, and I am blown away by the lovely look it has given my eyes. It applies almost as a blurred, smokey line to give a demure, sexy, almost understated yet so-noticeable look. I love it-can you tell?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! In the package it looks like a deep purplish black with frosty peach swirls. On it is a smoky multidimentional violet. The first time I used this I used MAC Shroom as a base color and used Super Nova in the crease and under the lower lashline. The second time I didi a smoky eye and used Super Nova all over the lid and under the lashline. I loved both looks! Staying power was excellent also. The only thing I didn't love about this is the screw top. The packaging is really cute though so not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Eva16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My friend works in Boots & gave this to me for free (I hope his manager doesn't find out!), but it usually retails for 12 -- very expensive indeed!

Supernova is blackish purpley with peach and pink sparkles swirled into it, producing a multi-dimensional smoky eye look. The packaging is great - it really does look like you're looking through a telescope at the galaxy! I think this shadow will last a good while aswell.
On my eyes, this goes on a dark purple colour, & looks very multi dimensional....like a dark purple base with slight hints of charcoal & peachy colours. Of all the galaxy glam shadows, this one is my favourite because it brings out my green eyes so well, & the purple is BEAUTIFUL! Looks very similar to MAC "sketch", but with more dimension & a pinkish twist.

The texture is great; definately top notch quality as it goes on smoothly & blends with no trouble. The key to applying this shadow is to have more depth at the lash line & then smoke the colour up to the crease. It gives me an edgy smokey eye, making a change from typical black smokey eyes. You can swirl the colours together, or use each colour seperately...this shadow is a pretty good investment, but I had to knock off a lippy for the price (although I got it free!) -- it really is too expensive for an eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by EyeshadowJunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was surprised by this eyeshadow. It's black with pink and peach veining, so when I tried it, I was shocked to see it was a deep smokey purple. This is an exact dupe of Nars Night Series eyeshadow in Night Fever. I like the texture of the Super Nova better because its alot softer. The $20 price tag is kinda steep but this will last me forever because I rarely use dark eyeshadow.