October 1, 2014 | 1646 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Courtney412

I loveee this stuff! Works great for me =]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Angelwing1020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was sent this for free after doing a survey. The box was a bit dent (but it was shoved in my small mailbox so it didn't really matter to me)
Pros:
~I love how the white isn't a pure white so it's more natural than other french manicure products.
~The pink is lovely with some shimmers (it's not 100% opaque so you may have to paint a coat or two achieve that affect.)
~This dries quickly (compared to my Sally Hanson French manicure set)

Cons:
~I didn't notice there were guide strips and when I did it wasn't sticky and was useless.
~Smell maybe strong, but you won't notice it that much it you don't put your nose in front of your nail and paint them in a ventilated room (ie a living room)

Overall it's a good product, and 3 dollars ($1 each) is a reasonable price than going out and buying a kit or 3 nail polishes at the store (Not including shipping but even with shipping it's fairly reasonable) Though I don't wear french manicures often and I still have my other kits (Hence the will not buy again because I have plenty XD)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially thought this kit would save me a lot of money but it just wasn't worth it. The polishes smelled horrible and were so streaky, and the nail guides didn't even stick! Waste of $3 :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I have had this a while and had so-so results with it. This time I decided to give it another shot, but I did not use the sticker guides and just painted the tips free hand. (I found some good youtube gurus that gave me some how to ideas). The results weren't half bad, those are my fingers in the picture.Even though it was cheap, won't repurchase, there are better lasting products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ljones87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I almost threw away the sticker guides because they seemed hidden in the box. I like how the white polish isn't extremely white. The light pink looks very natural and there is some sparkle in it, which i like. It's really easy to apply and it dries fairly quick if you do thin layers. For the price, it's a great kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BlondBarbieGirl

I think this manicure set is great! I don't nessesarily use a "set" when I do my french manicure, so I often use products from this kit together with other polishes (normally a more opaque beige or light pink).

What I like the most about this elf kit is the white polish, it is absolutely perfect! It isn't 100 % opaque, which in my opinion is great because it doesn't highlight tiny flaws and it looks more natural than those very chalky and very opaque white polishes. It is still completely white though.

I have the set with the nude shade, and this polish is wonderful too. It is a very, very sheer nude. I mostly use this on top as the last coat and for the base coat I usually go for a more opaque nude/beige and light pink. I rarely use the clear polish from this elf kit as I prefer a pigmented nude or light pink as base coat and also a top coat with a slight tint. I think that using a sheer nude on top instead of a completely clear polish looks great because it evens out small flaws and makes the nails look more like a whole!

Would definitely recommend this set and I would buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by astrazzo

I bought this kit a few months ago, and never used it. But this past weekend I got a french manicure only for it to chip immediately. I still wanted to keep my nails french manicured, but did not want to pay to have it done AGAIN, so I decided to just try myself, so i broke out this kit.

Since it was a little old, the guides wouldn't stick, but I freehanded it, and they still came out GREAT. I did a base coat of clear, a coat of light pink, two coats of white, and then another coat of light pink and another coat of clear. As long as the coats are thin and you let everything dry adequately, it comes out looking wonderful. The pink is very sheer, and the white isn't completely opaque, so flaws are much less noticeable.

I've never been so happy with a french manicure set. E.L.F.'s product definitely blows Kiss and Sally Hansen kits out of the water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand all the complaints. I think this stuff is better than Sally Hensen's French Manicure set. One person mentioned that they wish that the set came with guides for the tips. It does. Maybe yours was missing you didn't see it in the box. It's pretty small. I almost missed it. I did my french tips two days ago and they look perfect. I have used other french manicure sets and never found one to be as easy to apply and long lasting as this set. I bought this along with the neutrals set of nail polishes. Since the nuetrals comes with these colors also, I will not need to repurchase for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by andyanbear

This kit sucks,to be honest.....
I tried it on my every nail, I didn't get any one without streaks....sooooo annoying...

You know what, I don't think I'll purchase ANY nail polish from ELF... sooooo frustrated....

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Sakuda

I bought a couple of these because I heard the brand was cheap and wanted to try it. The colors look really cute but even when I put two coats on, they chip within one day! I am really upset and will not be purchasing these again!