December 22, 2014 | 1081 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Mineral Concealer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I cant say enough good things about this. My old concealer looked and felt so heavy and cakey, but with this concealer I forget that i have makeup on. The broken vessels under my eyes are going away as well, and all i am doing differently is using elfs concealer

Pros:
Good for skin
Lasts
no chemicals

Cons;
wont cover big zits

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm not a fan of powder makeup. I feel I need more coverage than most provide. I used this as a concealer under my ELDW pressed power foundation. Then I used it as a foundation on it's own.

I loved the look it gave. Very natural but with more coverage than using other mineral foundations. It did't transfer to my clothes or phone. I liked the wear of it and it's lasting power.

I would buy this again but unfortunately it broke me out. I'm pretty sure it is the bismuth. I had similar problems with other mineral foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Kiwwigirl101

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the colors Warm and Light

Pros-
-very little is needed to conceal
-THE only thing that will cover my irritating under eye circles COMPLETELY!!!!! GAHHHHHH!! :) ( Although I will say my type of under eye circles are weird so idk)
-natural finish
-easy to apply (I use a fluffy eye shadow brush like a crease brush. I know its not meant for that but it works )

Cons:
-I have probably neutral skin undertone with a light/medium skin tone but I do tan a lot to a medium skin tone in the summer. The color Warm is slightly too warm for me in the winter but its so slightly that I wear it anyways. The color warm on the website is for neutral skin undertones. Elf has no mineral concealers men especially for cool undertones so I bet that's pretty annoying for some and I sometimes depending on the season, need cool toned concealers as well. I also bought the color light (claims to be for warm) and while it was not to light for my undertones, it turned up pink on me!! How that is possible I don't know.

Basically, I'm just trying to say choosing a color is pretty confusing.

-Also the packaging is kind of messy so be careful

All in all, I love this product :) Amazing for me and I will never by another just due to the fact that its the closest I have come to covering my stupid undereye circles

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

I kind of rediscovered this after purchasing it a couple years ago. When I initially purchased it I hated it because it didn't conceal at all for me and it was very shimmery. Recently I have gone back to it to use as a setting powder for my under eye concealer and also as a highlighter and feel it works well for those purposes. As a stand alone product though it would not work at all to conceal dark circles or pimples.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Covers dark circles under eyes and redness around nose wonderfully.
Cons: Dries out the aforementioned areas requiring lots of moisturizer, and doesn't photograph well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and recently acne, dry patches, and rashes have been breaking out on my face. It took me a while to realize that the ingredient bismuth oxychloride was the reason because of this. This contains this ingredient so if you have very sensitive skin like mine, you want to be careful.

As for the product itself, I found that it didn't provide the coverage that I needed. It's a bit of a disappointment and even if I wasn't allergic to this, I wouldn't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by kbraybrook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I initially bought this concealer in two colours, as I wanted to blend them much the same as Sheer cover. However, when applied the concealer is barely noticeable and definitely does not hide dark circles and pimples. The concealer is very difficult to get out of the holes and involves a lot of shaking to get enough to use. The price is certainly reflective of its quality. Buy something else!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Kitty416

I love this stuff! for 5 dollars, it covers, it's non-comedogeninc, it's not tested on animals, and it blends well. Will most likely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Leiara

Never have I imagined a concealer in powder form would cover so well! :) Maybe that's my ignorance but I never trusted mineral concealers before. I wanted to try this one on a whim and, voila! It covers! And it covers very well.

As for the colour, I have it in Light, but it's a bit dark for my NC20, close-to-neutral skin tone. Should've had it in Fair but I thought it would be too light.

Only problem I've had is, when I apply it over my sunscreen, the concealed spaces turns orange that moment. It's probably because some of their ingredients clash in chemical reaction but it's annoying, because it looks funny (dark patches!) and I need to spend more time to cover them with foundation, so I just skip it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since I am an African American, I bought this in Deep. I was actually quite surprised with it. Even though it's still a bit early, so far so good. I use it to set my liquid or cream concealer in place and it's very good for that purpose.

I plan on purchasing another couple considering the fact that shipping isn't exactly cheap and this isn't carried at any local stores.