April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Bali balm

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is so disgusting that I couldn't even think about using it. Oh my goodness. Can't rate product based on usage unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Smells really good and blends in easily! Wonderful for the beach, just not sure I'd buy it again as spreading bees wax all over myself is alittle gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got a sample of this in a set that I bought myself. It does smell awesome! It also worked well for the slight sunburn I got last summer. I think I'm gonna get some more for this summer. I think they sell it year round at my local co-op.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by crazycici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite! It's a little hard to find, but definitely worth it!

Pro:
1) it smells AMAZING! it's a nice blend of lavender, ylang ylang and fresh orange
2) the texture is thinner than the original healing balm, still very moisturizing and not as heavy
3) super cute packaging, the lid seals well to prevent the balm from getting dry.
3) easy application
4) great for minor sunburns, it cools the skin and reliefs pain

Con:
none! :D

I would recommend buying a smaller tint to see if you like it or not. I first bought it in .75oz and now moving on to the 2 oz tin! YAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by worldwide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is wonderful. Very rich and moisturizing, and smells fantastic. I love Badger products, and this one is especially great. I really like that it contains Sea Buckthorn berry extract, which is a super antioxidant and has been used for centuries as an anti-aging ingredient. It also has Tanacetum Annum which is an anti-inflammatory. This is perfect after sun, but is also great after showering or any time. I use it all over. Great stuff, Badgers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love this a body cream, I actually prefer it to the Badger body butters, wich are bit drier. I love the smell, the texture, the tin, it's perfect.