August 20, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Cuticle Care

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this based on reviews and comments on MUA. After the past winter my nails and cuticles are a mess. After one use my nails looked revived and healthy. I put on a generous amount and let absorb for a few minutes, then wipe off excess. I like this better than Burt's Bees cuticle product or the very expensive Dior Creme D'Abricot. I like the botanical smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I LOVE this product.

First off the company is one you can really feel good about supporting, the products are natural, full of good for you ingredients and they are cruelty free.

I use this for instant results when my nail area is looking dry and im starting to get those little snags. This feels really nice to use, it isnt too greasy, I can rub some in and go about my day. I also use this as a hand salve for little dry areas.

I prefer this to Burts Bees lemon cuticle cream, the scents of BB is probably more pleasant, but the Badger is softer and more moisturizing and the result lasts way way longer.

For less than $5 you really should have this product, it will make any manicure look more polished and your hands beautiful and if you dont keep polish on your nails it will help your hands looks healthier and hydrated. Dry skin on your hands is a huge pet peeve for me, and this stuff works wonders.

I really support this company and what they stand for so I will repurchase and look into more of their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Whopping full of Shea and Olive oil , this Organic "Cuticle Care" is now my under eye care too! Let me explain. I use liquid under eye concealers ( Glamoflage or Match Perfect or Maybelline Fit)but find they dry out as they sit on the skin and crease quickly on me . One day, I started to read the ingredients of this little pot and Baam!! Its got all the stuff I need to naturally moisturize anywhere! I have honestly seen a difference in how concealer now wears under my yes. I put the Cuticle care by my computer in the am, pop it on while I have coffee and it has sunk in by the time I do the rest of my makeup. This technique seems to work best..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this a lot better than the Burt's bees cuticle treatment. I notice my cuticles looking more hydrated after just one use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I generally am a fan of Badger products. They have balms that are natural and organic and skin loving. However, the Cuticle Care balm didn't exactly meet my expectations. It smells very nice (lemongrass and mandarin, not "fake lemon") and there is nothing bad about it per se. It is moisturizing (Shea butter and Olive oil are the first two ingrediants), but I don't think it does anything super special for my cuticles that the regular balm wouldn't do. Basically I think its overpriced per oz. The tin is very tiny (.75 oz) and I find I am going through it very quickly. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I prefer this to burts bees lemon cuticle cream (even though it does not smell as nice) it does not burn my cuts like the BB's one does. Putting a thick layer on at night really benefits my cuticles.
I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

The only reason I don't own this is because my cuticles don't give me trouble. If you love nail polishes, manicures, or have cuticle/nail problems, this is for you. It really moisturizes your nails and makes them look smooth and healthy.

Pros: natural ingredients, healthy looking nails, moisturizing, little goes a long way, cheap
Cons: hard to find, superfluous for some

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I prefer Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream over this. I have very dry yucky cuticles and this is not nourishing enough for me. I've been using this for a few wks and my cuticles on 3 fingers have gotten into very bad shape, and this is not helping. I also find that the lid does not close very tightly. The one thing I like abt this is the smell is more tolerable than the Burt's lemon smell. I shall try Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm next.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this Badger cuticle ointment based on the reviews here and although it is very emollient externally, the strong fake lemon smells puts me off.
It doesn't absorb quick and leaves an oily film. I will go back to my old faithful Neosporin triple antibiotic ointment which is used on minor cuts and abrasions to prevent infection and encourage healing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Picked this up as I wasn't getting quite enough moisture from Burt's Bees Cuticle Butter, and had read that it was a substitute (and less smelly than) Bag Balm (which it is not). I hated the smell, and it never really did anything for my cuticles despite the quantity applied.