Badger Cuticle Care

4.7

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm going to join the chorus of happy reviewers of Badger's cuticle care. This product is fantastic. I've been using it for just a week, but already see a big difference in my cuticles and nails. I prefer this over Burt's Bees lemon cuticle balm because it doesn't have any scent (I found BB's chemically lemon scent cloying), gets absorbed really quickly, can be used as a rich hand moisturizer, contains all natural ingredients, and is made by an independent and ethical company. What a treat to have a great product made by a company I can feel good about supporting!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I swear by Badger products. I put this on my hands every night before I go to bed; there's no moisturizer like it. Plus, it's cruelty-free, organic, and boy does it ever make my cuticles soft and luxurious - hangnails are a thing of the past! Thank you Badger!!!!!

on 9/24/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Comes in a super cute little tin. Has little beads of solidified shea butter in n oil base. Rubbed into the cuticles and hands, it first seems a bit greasy but all those oils are quickly absorbed by the skin. The scent is amazing - citrusy with hints of floral - very herbal. Would definitely buy again, now that one tin has finished. Oh, and one tin lasts quite long. Yes, it is quite expensive. I also liked the older version of Burts Bees lemon cuticle cream (before it was reformulated and acquired by Chlorox), but this one has a medley of very-herbal scents and has more nourishing oils. Almost like a spell of aromatherapy!

Badger Tins tend to rust if left on windowsills, etc...
Badger is seriously cute....need more products like these. As demand goes up, hopefully prices will be reasonable.

on 4/19/2014 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this based on reviews and comments on MUA. After the past winter my nails and cuticles are a mess. After one use my nails looked revived and healthy. I put on a generous amount and let absorb for a few minutes, then wipe off excess. I like this better than Burt's Bees cuticle product or the very expensive Dior Creme D'Abricot. I like the botanical smell.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product.

First off the company is one you can really feel good about supporting, the products are natural, full of good for you ingredients and they are cruelty free.

I use this for instant results when my nail area is looking dry and im starting to get those little snags. This feels really nice to use, it isnt too greasy, I can rub some in and go about my day. I also use this as a hand salve for little dry areas.

I prefer this to Burts Bees lemon cuticle cream, the scents of BB is probably more pleasant, but the Badger is softer and more moisturizing and the result lasts way way longer.

For less than $5 you really should have this product, it will make any manicure look more polished and your hands beautiful and if you dont keep polish on your nails it will help your hands looks healthier and hydrated. Dry skin on your hands is a huge pet peeve for me, and this stuff works wonders.

I really support this company and what they stand for so I will repurchase and look into more of their products.

on 2/16/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Whopping full of Shea and Olive oil , this Organic "Cuticle Care" is now my under eye care too! Let me explain. I use liquid under eye concealers ( Glamoflage or Match Perfect or Maybelline Fit)but find they dry out as they sit on the skin and crease quickly on me . One day, I started to read the ingredients of this little pot and Baam!! Its got all the stuff I need to naturally moisturize anywhere! I have honestly seen a difference in how concealer now wears under my yes. I put the Cuticle care by my computer in the am, pop it on while I have coffee and it has sunk in by the time I do the rest of my makeup. This technique seems to work best..

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like this a lot better than the Burt's bees cuticle treatment. I notice my cuticles looking more hydrated after just one use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I generally am a fan of Badger products. They have balms that are natural and organic and skin loving. However, the Cuticle Care balm didn't exactly meet my expectations. It smells very nice (lemongrass and mandarin, not "fake lemon") and there is nothing bad about it per se. It is moisturizing (Shea butter and Olive oil are the first two ingrediants), but I don't think it does anything super special for my cuticles that the regular balm wouldn't do. Basically I think its overpriced per oz. The tin is very tiny (.75 oz) and I find I am going through it very quickly. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I prefer this to burts bees lemon cuticle cream (even though it does not smell as nice) it does not burn my cuts like the BB's one does. Putting a thick layer on at night really benefits my cuticles.
I will repurchase.

on 6/27/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only reason I don't own this is because my cuticles don't give me trouble. If you love nail polishes, manicures, or have cuticle/nail problems, this is for you. It really moisturizes your nails and makes them look smooth and healthy.

Pros: natural ingredients, healthy looking nails, moisturizing, little goes a long way, cheap
Cons: hard to find, superfluous for some

Top Rated Badger Products