October 2, 2014 | 1797 users online

Polishes - Borghese - Espresso Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like another reviewer here, I was looking for a warm golden brown color and when I saw this one, it fit the bill and had to buy it. The color looks amazing in the bottle but it is even better once applied on the nails. This is definitely a favorite of mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by xkayce

This is a gorgeous color, especially in sunlight. I'd find myself gazing down at my nails while wearing it. The depth and shimmer you see in the bottle doesn't necessarily translate on the nail, however.

This polish dries very quickly to a satin finish, so a topcoat will have to be applied to achieve high shine.

The brush ("Duale Curve") is composed of two small brushes placed closely next to each other, like conjoined twins. When the brush is holding the polish, you don't notice two separate brushes, but rather, one wide brush. This is comparable to the OPI Pro-Wide brush, and is excellent for professional application.

Two to three coats are necessary for full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lipz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this color and this brand of nail polish! I do not put acrylics on cause I cannot stand the upkeep of them. So I paint my nails and have not ever been super impressed with a nail polish before. I cannot rave enough about Borghese's polishes! I disagree with the reviewer below about the brush being cheap quality. I think its the brush that makes the difference with this polish. Not near as many mistakes and I wear my nails short. The brush seems to fit the nail just right making the application so much easier. I highly recommend this line of polishes and this color! I have only bought this color as of yet. I was just in my friends wedding and she chose chocolate brown for the dresses and this matched perfectly! I want one of each color in this brand!!
Price is a bit more though...$8.00 and you can find this at ULTA and some drug stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bookwormdee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the 1st I've seen of this nail polish. I was looking for a nice chocolate brown and this looked right up my alley. This is a warm milk chocolate with brown shimmer.

1st coat went on thin and streaky. But 2 more coats brought it to the color in the bottle. Not sure as to wear just yet, will update with that. The brush is a bit cheap though, I took 2 lippies off from the packaging quality for that.

Overall, this is a beautiful color, and reasonable price. I would for sure buy again.