September 18, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Summers Labs Cutemol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by corrineinwa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My job requires lots of hand washing and living in the PNW is a killer.

But a night-time application of Cutemol to my cuticles has been nothing short of a lifesaver. And on occasions, if my hands are excessively dry, I'll use Cutemol as a hand cream and a pair of gloves at night.

For the life of me, I don't know what possessed me to buy an 8oz tub - but it's going to last me a lifetime.

If I just want to use it on my cuticles, I use a scant amount on a cotton bud. I even use it on my feet at night (+ a pair of cotton socks) when they're in need of some intensive TLC.

Got to say - not the most glamorous of creams but I couldn't live without it now and I've decanted it into some empty salve pots so don't have to keep a honking big pot on the bedside cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by pocky

My Dermanail came with a tiny tube of Cutemol so I used it and became hooked. It is very thick, almost sticky, and defintely a heavy hand cream, but it is not greasy and lasts through hand washings. I loved LUSH Lemony Flutter but it is so oily on my hands. Cutemol is more emollient than oily. I keep tubes all over the place and am constantly applying. My hands and cuticles are so soft now. I can always tell when I'm not applying enough Cutemol because my hands start to feel really dry. Cutemol is fragrance free so it doesn't have any added perfumes but it does have an odd smell that some might find unpleasant. It reminds me a lot of the original white Ivory Soap bar, but I can see how some people who are used to nice smelling creams would find Cutemol a weird smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by lashjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have constantly battled dry skin on my hands from frequent washing. My cuticles are usually cracked and unsightly--a constant source of embarrassment. I purchased this product a week ago, and I noticed an improvement in my skin within a couple of days. The dry areas healed up and my hands are normal looking, I may even go get a manicure, which I used to be too embarrassed to do.

The tube size is convenient to carry in my purse and also in my lab coat pocket at work. There is no scent to the product. It is a thick lotion, but it quickly absorbs, leaving a very slight sticky residue.

This lotion has been a life changer for me. Thank you Cutemol!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by zurda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cutemol was a miracle product for me. For many years, I had dry, cracked cuticles that I would pick at and make even worse. It was a never-ending cycle, and really gross and painful. I heard about Cutemol from a dermatologist on a radio show and figured it was worth a try. The package suggests applying, I think, 3-4 times per day plus at bedtime, which I did for the first week or so. My cuticles improved dramatically within a few days. I really couldn't believe it; it was amazing. My picked-at areas healed quickly, and I no longer got dry/rough spots that I was tempted to pick at. Now I can say that my bad habit is officially broken! I apply every night before bed, and my cuticles have remained beautiful. My only complaint is that the product is a little sticky/greasy, but it's not a problem when applied before bed, and if you do need to apply more frequently, it is worth the hassle to whip those nasty cuticles into shape! I would recommend this 100% to anyone with a dry cuticle problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this when I found free samples at the doctor's office. I was hooked. Usually in winter my cuticles split and bleed but now they don't since using Cutemol. Finally, an effective cuticle cream. It's a great foot moisturizer, good for elbows, just anywhere. I like that it doesn't have much of a fragrance so I can layer a perfumed body cream or lotion on top where I want it. I do not like that the big size comes in a jar, so I buy the 2 oz size in a tube only. I wish Summer Labs would wake up to the fact that a bigger tube is better for the product (and stores better in my cabinet too). Maybe if more users wrote and called, Summer Labs would make a bigger tube size......