July 23, 2014 | 2019 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Almay Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil - Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by iloveeeyou23

I've bought this eyeliner about 3 times now, because I really like the texture of it. I'm not sure about the last power, since I only wear it about 8 hours a day for school. It doesn't smudge during the day and is comfortable on your waterline. The only downside is that when it gets old, the eyeliner gets dry and it's hard to get a smooth application- but I guess all eyeliner are like that lol. I would def. purchase this again :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I have come to the conclusion that ALL drugstore eyeliner that claim their waterproof is all CRAP. My best and most expensive eyeliners that are waterproof always do the trick and never run, smudge, crease nothing. Because of the rave reviews, I decided to buy this. Sadly, I have been mislead, even with my too faced eyeshadow insurance and my silica powder this stuff RUNS and smudges and is just soooo horrible. I can't believe there are really great reviews on this eyeliner. So back to the expensive world of high end makeup. Should have never strayed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner! It really does stay on forever! I think this is much better than the Urban Decay 27/4 liners, plus its half the price. It stays on the waterline for hours without budging. Once I use up all the eyeliners that I have, I definitely plan on buying some more of the Almay 16 hour eye pencils!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by klryn1

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG eyeliner. Was using the Revlon color stay, but this lasts longer and doesn't run as much. I can't give it a 5 because it does run if I don't apply mascara. Any of the non-running liners are too hard to put on. It also works out super cheap because I get them during BOGO.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use Revlon color stay e/l. I liked it but I would have to keep repurchasing very often because it kept running out so quick. So I decided to try this one on a whim. It's a really dark dark brown, almost black. I don't like wearing black anymore because it looks to harsh on me, so this is perfect. It's still dark enough to be dramatic but not harsh. It literally lasts ALL DAY until I take it off at night. The other thing I love about this is how much product you get for your $$. I don't have to repurchase for quite sometime so they obviously give you more product than the Revlon colorstay. I like to smudge my liner and this smudges ok. Not as much as I would like but I guess that's why it's so long wearing. All in all, it's a great eye liner. If you're looking for a long wearing eye liner, go get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by StephieDeNon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner I've ever used! The brown color really brings out my eyes, Absolutely love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by JR81

Love this eyeliner. It lasts longer than any other pencil liner I have tried. The color is nice and bold and the liner glides on very smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by shuz22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner for tightlining. It applies very, very smoothly with great colour and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

Since I use it for tightlining, obviously it doesn't stay for anything close to 16 hours. It starts to get a wee bit smudgy by the end of 8 hours, but that's a full day out so I'm more than satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ledisko17

HG eyeliner!!!! i LOVE this liner. it lasts forever on the eyes. i can sleep on it and it still looks good the next morning. it doesnt smudge at all. i never put eyeliner on the bottom because it just makes my eyes look even smaller than they already are so i just line the top to make my mascara look thicker. the few times i have put it on the bottom it lasts pretty long but it does fade on the inside near the waterline, closer to the eyeball. its great! im not a fan of the price though. i got it for $7 at rite aid. i hate paying that much since all eyeliners last at most 2 months sometime less.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekins224

I love this eyeliner !! Goes on smooth and lasts all day ~ Also LOVE the built in sharpener.. I can use it for all my other twist up liners too ~