October 20, 2014 | 863 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Currently now the Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT is under Scents of the World. I adore this scent. I fell in love with it in 2011 haha This scent is floral and strong. I would not call it light. But it is not overpowering. My skin gets dry easily so it is hard to tell if this lasts longer than the mist or the scent is stronger.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A friend recently gave this to me for my birthday. The scent is very sweet and feminine. Floral but not overpowering, I feel very girly when i put this on. Although I love the scent, I find it has no lasting power, and I am constantly reapplying it. The bottle is glass and quite heavy... Not the best for travel or to keep in your handbag. I think this perfume would make a wonderful gift for a young girl as the scent is not too mature unlike a lot of my other perfumes (my 11 year old niece is a big fan). I think for what it is, the price is a bit much ($38.95 here in Australia). I will use it until it runs out but I will not be replacing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent so much, it's really girly and florally which I love. I have said to people that this perfume is me in a bottle. For me I find that the smell lasts quite a while, I can always smell it lingering on me long after I have applied it. I have had lots of people tell me that I smell really nice when I've been wearing this. You get quite a decent sized bottle for the price, and it always lasts me a long time. I also love the bottle, it's a really nice design on the front and it's a good size for putting in your handbag. If you're looking for a good priced perfume that's really sweet, girly and florally then definitely get this one!

10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to spring and summer scent. I do love the smell of it, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with it. It's a good everyday scent but it doesn't have the lasting quality of the nicer fragrances. It makes me think of a step up from a good old Bath and Body Works body splash. I get compliments on it however, which is good. It is cheap for a fragrance and I would say is a good value for the price, and The Body Shop has frequent sales and deals where I can stock up on a few for pretty cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by kayek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this scent. It's sweet, florally and light. I just love the way it makes me feel floral and crisp clean. I really enjoy wearing it as I give off that fresh vibe however the bad thing is I find that it doesn't last long....if at all for an hour? I've read other reviews and they claim 3hrs but I would be grateful for 2 at the moment. Which is a shame because its a great scent. Thankfully it lasts on my clothes and sheets a little longer. So I would buy it again hesitantly but we'll see.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by tgplp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice scent, don't get me wrong, but it just isn't for me. It smells like a powdery floral scent... something about is just really powdery to me! Like baby powder. It smells nice and sweet, but it is kind of bland. I love spraying it on my sheets. I wear it sometimes, but only when I don't have anything better to wear. It is a very inoffensive scent, perfect for work or school.

Bottom line: It is nice, but there are better perfumes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by blake0202

I got this and the Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist for my birthday as I got the review that this doesn't last. I did it with the hope that combination of the EDT AND Mist can help it last longer! and it does!
Somehow it works on me, a very light sweet and a bit woody scent. Just what i'm looking for as the REAL perfumes smell a bit too much (my mother complains A LOT!).
The fragrance lasts for about 3-4 hours, with the mist it lasts for 5 hours. I think it's not bad at all given the price is cheaper than other EDT/EDP which smell awful and overwhelmed. I wouldn't mind reapplying it at all as it smell nice and comfortable.
However, I would love to try the one by L'occitaine and Bath&Body Works. I heard they are even better and stronger in lasting power.

Well, at least for now, this serves me very well for a sweet taste in the winter. Some reviews say it suits summer more, so I can't wait to try it in summer!

Price: a lot more expensive than the one by Bath&Body Works ($25 (-10% off already!!) for 50ml while BBW is $25 for 75ml) - while the BBW is rated a bit higher :( didn't think it's a steal :(

Packaging: very simple, economical yet lovely. I like it! However TBS products do not have carton boxes so i'm afraid it might get sour given the humid weather in my place :( *praying*

Recommended? YES :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by happyaccidents

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tested this in store and getting a bottle for my birthday in a few weeks, and I love it! My favourite perfumes are the soft, fruity, floral scents and this is so good. I was hoping the packaging would have been a little bit prettier, so I could display it with my other favourite perfumes, but I can forgive The Body Shop for this because it smells divine. So excited to receive this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by PetiteFleur93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

yesterday i bought this product because i want to buy a perfume and i think this perfume is smell not bad and the price is not too expensive too.. my friend told me to buy a moschino perfume, but i still bought this. this perfume smell light and girly and a little bit of something fresh in it. the truth that makes me don't really love this perfume is the scent will gone in a few hours.. :((
but still, i like this perfume :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Hikari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall

I really loved the scent, the general idea the naming I LOVED the idea of this product. I love asia and my mother bought me this perfume and a shower gel from the same line. I love this because it's a good everyday perfume.

Price

I don't know about that yet because I didn't buy it :D But I don't think that it's a 50 euro perfume.

Packaging

It's a small bottle, easy to take with you on a trip, but please please PLEASE body shop make it prettier. The bottle is so plain, the cap is basically just a lid. I like when my things are colorful, pretty and so on. I love Anna Sui's packaging; cute, elegant, beautiful.

Would buy again?

Even though I don't admire the packaging, I still love the smell. So unless I find something better I'll stick to this for the time being.