August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A friend recently gave this to me for my birthday. The scent is very sweet and feminine. Floral but not overpowering, I feel very girly when i put this on. Although I love the scent, I find it has no lasting power, and I am constantly reapplying it. The bottle is glass and quite heavy... Not the best for travel or to keep in your handbag. I think this perfume would make a wonderful gift for a young girl as the scent is not too mature unlike a lot of my other perfumes (my 11 year old niece is a big fan). I think for what it is, the price is a bit much ($38.95 here in Australia). I will use it until it runs out but I will not be replacing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent so much, it's really girly and florally which I love. I have said to people that this perfume is me in a bottle. For me I find that the smell lasts quite a while, I can always smell it lingering on me long after I have applied it. I have had lots of people tell me that I smell really nice when I've been wearing this. You get quite a decent sized bottle for the price, and it always lasts me a long time. I also love the bottle, it's a really nice design on the front and it's a good size for putting in your handbag. If you're looking for a good priced perfume that's really sweet, girly and florally then definitely get this one!

10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to spring and summer scent. I do love the smell of it, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with it. It's a good everyday scent but it doesn't have the lasting quality of the nicer fragrances. It makes me think of a step up from a good old Bath and Body Works body splash. I get compliments on it however, which is good. It is cheap for a fragrance and I would say is a good value for the price, and The Body Shop has frequent sales and deals where I can stock up on a few for pretty cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by kayek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this scent. It's sweet, florally and light. I just love the way it makes me feel floral and crisp clean. I really enjoy wearing it as I give off that fresh vibe however the bad thing is I find that it doesn't last long....if at all for an hour? I've read other reviews and they claim 3hrs but I would be grateful for 2 at the moment. Which is a shame because its a great scent. Thankfully it lasts on my clothes and sheets a little longer. So I would buy it again hesitantly but we'll see.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by tgplp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice scent, don't get me wrong, but it just isn't for me. It smells like a powdery floral scent... something about is just really powdery to me! Like baby powder. It smells nice and sweet, but it is kind of bland. I love spraying it on my sheets. I wear it sometimes, but only when I don't have anything better to wear. It is a very inoffensive scent, perfect for work or school.

Bottom line: It is nice, but there are better perfumes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by blake0202

I got this and the Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist for my birthday as I got the review that this doesn't last. I did it with the hope that combination of the EDT AND Mist can help it last longer! and it does!
Somehow it works on me, a very light sweet and a bit woody scent. Just what i'm looking for as the REAL perfumes smell a bit too much (my mother complains A LOT!).
The fragrance lasts for about 3-4 hours, with the mist it lasts for 5 hours. I think it's not bad at all given the price is cheaper than other EDT/EDP which smell awful and overwhelmed. I wouldn't mind reapplying it at all as it smell nice and comfortable.
However, I would love to try the one by L'occitaine and Bath&Body Works. I heard they are even better and stronger in lasting power.

Well, at least for now, this serves me very well for a sweet taste in the winter. Some reviews say it suits summer more, so I can't wait to try it in summer!

Price: a lot more expensive than the one by Bath&Body Works ($25 (-10% off already!!) for 50ml while BBW is $25 for 75ml) - while the BBW is rated a bit higher :( didn't think it's a steal :(

Packaging: very simple, economical yet lovely. I like it! However TBS products do not have carton boxes so i'm afraid it might get sour given the humid weather in my place :( *praying*

Recommended? YES :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by happyaccidents

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tested this in store and getting a bottle for my birthday in a few weeks, and I love it! My favourite perfumes are the soft, fruity, floral scents and this is so good. I was hoping the packaging would have been a little bit prettier, so I could display it with my other favourite perfumes, but I can forgive The Body Shop for this because it smells divine. So excited to receive this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by PetiteFleur93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

yesterday i bought this product because i want to buy a perfume and i think this perfume is smell not bad and the price is not too expensive too.. my friend told me to buy a moschino perfume, but i still bought this. this perfume smell light and girly and a little bit of something fresh in it. the truth that makes me don't really love this perfume is the scent will gone in a few hours.. :((
but still, i like this perfume :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Hikari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall

I really loved the scent, the general idea the naming I LOVED the idea of this product. I love asia and my mother bought me this perfume and a shower gel from the same line. I love this because it's a good everyday perfume.

Price

I don't know about that yet because I didn't buy it :D But I don't think that it's a 50 euro perfume.

Packaging

It's a small bottle, easy to take with you on a trip, but please please PLEASE body shop make it prettier. The bottle is so plain, the cap is basically just a lid. I like when my things are colorful, pretty and so on. I love Anna Sui's packaging; cute, elegant, beautiful.

Would buy again?

Even though I don't admire the packaging, I still love the smell. So unless I find something better I'll stick to this for the time being.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by moella

Pros- nice fruity/flowery smell
- perfect for day wear
-strong smell

Cons- IT EVAPORATES IN THE BOTTLE!! I hardly used it and it just kept disappearing!
- The flowery and fruitiness is a tad bit annoying at times especially if youre not in the mood for such a girly girly scent