New York Color Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Kaolin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Also Contain = Alumina, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Carmine.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is perfect for my skin. it gives me a perfect golden look. I use the dark side to bronze and the lighter side as blush and blend them together

on 5/13/2013 6:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own this bronzer in 'bronze gold' which has a dark bronzer on the left side and on the other side a highlighter.

I have nc25 skintone and the bronzer shows up amazing on my skin. It is a dark bronze color and a little goes a long way. I don't use the highlighter. This is the first bronzer that I hit pan on!

I apply this bronzer with my mac 109 brush. This product costed me 4 which is super cheap! If you're looking for a good drugstore bronzer, I highly recommend this one.

on 3/18/2013 2:28:00 PM

I did see a noticeable color when I put this on but one side was two red and the other was too brown. Mixed wasn't a good combination either and it wasn't really easy to mix them because of how the compact was set up. I ended up dropping this and half of the side I was mostly using (the more brown one) broke.

Not bad though, I guess depending on your skin color. I am pretty fair. Liked that it wasn't shimmery. Cheap also which was a plus. Not very much in the compact so good to try if you're unsure. Might be better suited for someone who has some color already. Was a little harsh on me.

on 3/10/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

As I don't need a bronzer, I use this as a highlighter and it works.

im not a fan of this bronzer what so ever, it gives off little pigmentation, i need to rub my finger in it 100 times to get the littlest amount of color. i also found that this bronzer really did break me out. wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend

on 7/6/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this product in the shade Bronze Gold. One side is a deep terracotta color with very fine shimmer. The second color is a bright gold with shimmer. The deep color is great for contouring, while the gold is great for highlighting. The gold is also great as a quick and easy eyeshadow. I am light/medium, yellow warm toned, and this does not appear orange on me. Apply with a light hand on both colors though, because they are very pigmented. Be sure to apply after your base thoroughly dries, otherwise you will be streaky. Lastly, the packaging is a little chinsy, as the lid just sets on, but for me it sits on securely and tight, and I haven't had an issue with it. That's not to say others won't or haven't. All in all, I highly recommend this product.

on 5/1/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly, this is the best bronzer I've had so far. It does not break me out (unlike MAC and other brands.) I've been using it for years now and recently bought Terracotta Tan (forgot what colors I bought before.) The darker color is amazing. I use it to contour, but the lighter color is a bit too dark to be a highlighter for me,however it has a lot of shimmer, but not too glittery. I'm between NC40-42 and naturally tanned so the colors are not dark for my skin tone at all. I use it with my elf powder brush or mac angled blush brush. I usually wear it with nars dolce vita or milani rose d'oro and together they give off a peachy to rosy glow, natural tan type of glow.

For the price, this stuff is amazing :)

on 12/22/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard a lot about how good N.Y.C bronzers were. Then the other day I found the last one on the shelf at Rite Aide. So I snatched it up. It was about $4.99 normally but I got it on sale for 2.99. Anyway, at first after I applied it, I was not so impressed since I could barely see the colors on my skin. Then I remembered I had a big bronzer brush, so I tried applying with that. And...Voila! The colors and shimmer appeared a lot better. (Not to self: The right brush does the trick!) I usually use the bronzer on my cheeks and highlighter on the whole face. The colors are just right for me: healthy bronze and glowy gold. Love, love. love it! (I have a Laura Mercier bronzer that I don't like as much. Not saying that N.Y.C is better or anything. But maybe just cuz the LM bronzer color palette is not so versatile for me.)

on 11/27/2011 5:22:00 PM

I love this product! It blends so well with foundation and lasts a very long time. The color comes out so nicely on a brush and is actually golden brown not orange like most cheaper bronzers. I love this product and would definitely buy it again.

on 8/3/2011 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a fantastic bronzer! It is highly pigmented but doesn't come out orange or dark. I am NC35 and this is the best bronzer I have ever used. I tested dozens of bronzers from higher end companies and none of them gave me a golden sunkissed look. They were all to brown and not enough gold. Gorgeous glow!

Top Rated New York Color Products