October 31, 2014 | 863 users online

Lip Gloss - on10 - Hershey's Sweet Milk Chocolate lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for Hershey's Milk Chocolate lip balm.

The tin is vintage-styled cuteness, and it smells as chocolatey as any cosmetics can (ie it's a perfumed kind of chocolate). The tin is quite deep, I have oodles of lip balm pots that now seem stingy in comparison. I expect to lose the tin before I get to the bottom of it.

I love this balm because it's cute, it smells pretty, and especially, the formulation. I find most SPF lip balms quite thick - comforting but they slip off easily. This balm is a lovely texture that seems to stay on my lips well.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because there are a ton of cute lip balms out there to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ToffeeKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the smell but for $9 a tin, the product isnt that great. It is difficult to apply and the product kind of bothers my lips...I guess the texture isn't that great. But I don't hate it, it's just not for me...it's cute though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

This does come in a nice tin and you get alot of balm. I like how it has an spf for the lips. I kinda smelled some chocolate but really faintly. And it didn't taste like chocolate for me. So i took of a lipee because of the smell and taste. I guess I was just looking for something realllly chocolately or something but it is a good balm and its far from sticky and makes your lips nice and soft. I would probably buy this again maybe if it went on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by aPinkPerson

I got this as a gift and i love the packaging! supercute slidey tin!
I don't think it really smells like REAL chocolate, but it still smells nice, and it has spf so that's good. The texture is weird and oily so mostly all that comes off on my finger is chocolate-scented-oil, so i have to rub really hard. I don't think it's worth the $10 but I like it as a gift - cute to bring around and I guess it moisturizes... a little... or just smells good!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I saw this product, initially on the Sephora website but when I went to the store I bought this product on a whim, Sephora totally got me at the counter when I saw the product and smelt the sampler I was totally sold. But when I finally got to trying it I wish that I had tried it before buying.

The product smells great and goes on really well. The colour really looks like milk chocolate, too! But that's about where it ends. The taste of this product is like corn oil and as much as I liked how the lippie felt on my lips, it just made it look like I had been sucking on fried chicken the whole day. Needless to say, the brown tint showed up on my lips and it gave me a dirty, oily looking lips!

I did give this rating a 2/5 because I felt that, as a great fan of Hershey's and their milk chocolates, I loved the smell, the concept, and the packaging was very cute--but that's about where it ends for me.

This product is up for swap. I suggest that if you really want something like this, buy E.L.F's Candy Shop Lip Tins; they're only a buck and are a much better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by gurluwant2love24

WHOA this lip balm is a PURE, delicious chocolate scent! At first I thought there's no way that there isn't any chocolate melted in this thing, because it smells so real. I just couldn't believe it. This is the ultimate lip balm for all the chocolate-freaks in the world (aka me).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the three pack from Sephora, with chocolate, vanilla creme and almond flavoured lip balms. I love all of them! They are nicely moisturizing without being greasy or too Vaseline-y, I love the vintage look tins they come in, and there is a lot of product in the tin. The chocolate is definately devine, very milk-chocolatey. The vanilla is light and creamy, and the almond smells like marzipan, I LOVE it! I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by poshvice

I have to disagree with the reviewer below - it definitely has scent and flavor, both of which are divine. This doesn't have a "fake chocolate" smell at all like many supposedly chocolate flavored balms - it's pure milk chocolatey goodness. I could swear I get a hint of cherry as well, but that's probably my mind playing tricks on me. Either way, the smell and flavor is to die for, as well as the feel - it goes on so nicely and leaves your lips so soft and moisturized.

The tins these are in are SO cute it kind of hurts a little, and not at all hard to open/close (ahem, LUSH). The milk chocolate balm's tin features an old-fashioned set of cherubs with cupid's bows kissing with Hershey's kisses on either side. Adorable.

These on10 lip balms aren't just gimmicky (let's face it, brand name candy balms tend to usually be gimmicky and subpar), they're well worth the money, so everyone buy them so Sephora keeps stocking them! I'm in love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by genabobena

I saw this on Sephora's website & couldn't wait to try it b/c I LOVE flavored lip balms & glosses. I tried it in the store, and while it smelled amazing (just like a Hershey's chocolate bar), it didn't have any hint of a chocolate flavor. Needless to say, I was so disappointed & didn't end up buying it :{