October 30, 2014 | 1613 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Flower by Cynthia Rowley

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by CieloA

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my skin, Flower smells like a shy Serge Lutens Un Lys. Un Lys is my favorite fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clean, pure lily & hyacinth. Smells like spring, Easter. I sprayed one spritz at 4pm prior to driving to son's soccer game. Close to midnight & I can still smell faintly. Smells slightly woodsy now. I like this very much. The bottle is sweet!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by karencherries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

pure stargazer lily, there really isn't any other way to describe this scent. the name flower fits it's perfectly, because it really does smell like pure flower, no other fragrance notes noticeable.

i would have given it more lippies, but i find it a little boring. however, if you want something simple, floral, and not fancy, this is perfect for you. the staying power is pretty good, but not great. it can be worn all year long, and is good for work since it's not heady and overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Avon's site describes this as: "A playful bouquet of colorful florals surrounded by warm woods and musk." Honestly, I don't smell any warm woods or musk. It's a very sweet floral scent. IMO it smells very much like real, heavily fragranced flowers. A tiny bit powdery smelling.

PROS: Decent price. Very strong (1 spray is PLENTY!). Lasts throughout the day. Adorable faux-milk glass packaging (actually glass, painted white, very sturdy).

CONS: None?

I LOVE it and will definitely repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so on the fence about this one. It's not bad it's just that it's not great. I smell a LOT of florals but quite honestly none of the precious woods it's supposed to have. But boy, does it have staying power. Trying to review fragrances is very hard sometimes b/c it's so subjective. I like green fragrances more than straight up florals and I think this is just too "flower garden" for me. Should have paid attention to the name of the perfume. The bottle is way cute though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. Very sophisticated, and smells like a garden of lillies. It's not 'disgusting', nor it is 'old', I'm sure those whining about it being 'old' probably like that sugary cough syrup smelling perfumes, whatever.......please, this is for the grown and sexy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Sovica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was looking forward to some nice lily scent, but in this fragnance is mostly freesia. It's also very strong. Maybe even too much for me. Long lasting. I won't repurchase again cos it's not my scent so much and also I like to try other new scents - there are so many. I like the metal white bottle. It's also very cheap for 50ml EDP.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I was excited about this because Cynthia Rowley designed some makeup for Avon which was fabulous (the lip gloss is very high-end and worth well over $4, I must say). This scent, however, is one of the worst I have ever smelled. Waaaaaaay too heavy and old. I don't know what went wrong here! But I have to say I thought this was disgusting. I could even smell it in my nose (to my chagrin) for another day or two!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Katwoman141

I don't wear this, but it smells just like my mom's flower garden in full bloom! It makes me feel all fluffy inside :) A great pick if you love the smell of lillies!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Flower is one of my favorite fragrances. It really does have a rosey smell to it. Really flowery ;) but I like the musky smell to it. A bit strong. One spray and thats all you need. It last long too.