Hard Candy Liquid

on 2/4/2008 12:01:00 PM

Yes, Hard Candy's Liquid polish is long discontinued. Yes, it's somewhat mean and/or pointless to review something virtually no one can get their hands on. But I used Liquid once again for a manicure and I can't take it--I must review! I must tell the world! Liquid is a pale, watery blue with gray and green tones, infused with butter-gold shimmer. It is a truly unique color--I've never seen or owned anything like it. On first glance one might think it's a match for China Glaze's Blue Without U, but Liquid has a more buttery glow and less identifiably blue (which in this one rare case, works to the polish's advantage). Very few pale polishes work on me, and a pale has to be super special to stand out in my 200+ collection, but Liquid fits the bill. Alone, the color notes--extremely pale cadet blue, gray, green, yellow--wouldn't work on me, but when combined, the effect is a soft, shimmery underwater delight. If you like unique, light shimmers, I highly recommend you grab this if you can find it. The wear is really good for a Hard Candy polish, too; normally they chip like crazy on me.

Popular Polishes