October 22, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Definitely more impressed by the way it turns pink then by the lipgloss itself. It's just ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hnnh

I love this gloss! During the day I don't like wearing lipsticks and heavy glosses I normally just use chapstick to keep my lips moisturized .. But I love that this product gives your lips a little bit of color without drying your lips or overpowering a natural look. A little bit pricey for a gloss but if it is something you're going to use every day then it is worth it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by sultryvoice

I love this gloss. It is very smooth, non-sticky, has no scent or flavour, and leaves my dark pigmented lips with a very neutral pink hue. It's a lovely shade. My only complaint is that I cannot wear it when I am out on a date for fear that my date's lips will turn a shade of pink...not too appealing on a man (which is why I gave it 4/5 lippies). Other than that, it's a great product. I also purchased this on clearance for $10cdn...a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty lipglos for a fair cool toned woman like myself. It stays well, it feels good and it isn't sticky. Yes it's 26$ but there is 10ml in there which is more than the average high end lipgloss.

It's a keeper for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

The color may not work on everyone. Turns very girly and bubblegum-y pink on my lips, but i love it! Unfortunately, I also tried the shimmer gold kind, which has almost no color to it. (i wrongfully assumed it would be the color of the original plus shimmer)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by SleepyHeadphones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for free from Shoppers cuz I have a lot of points on my optimum which made me really happy. I love the color that sets on my lips which is a deep pink and I feel very pretty wearying it. It's not sticky and goes on smoothly too and I always wear it when I want to boost my look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Bought this gloss on sale for 10$ because at 26$ a pop, it's way overpriced. But it's a fantastic product that gives you EXACTLY the lip color nature intended you to have. Not too glossy, not sticky and I dont know why some reviewers say the taste is too sweet, cause I, for one, can't taste anything. Looove it, would buy it again...on sale!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

The concept of this gloss is to give you the perfect pink for your lips. As a fan of gadget, I immediately bought this gloss, even if it was a little bit out of my usual price range. It's like a mood ring, but for your lips. I absolutely love the pink hue it gives to my lips. And the shine it has, oh my sweet lord. The taste, however, is a little too sweet for me. After a few hours, about 2 or 3, I noticed that the gloss was peeling off form my lips. However, almost every lip gloss has done that to me as of now, so it doesn't bother me anymore. I love the fact that the gloss goes on clear first, then settles for the right pink. Brings me back to my childhood :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jrbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this and I like it, but it's pretty expensive and there are cheaper versions out there. I like it, but not enough to shell out for it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by HazyDayz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received the deluxe sample size from Ulta. The tube was the size of my pinkie. If that's the deluxe sample I'd hate to see the regular sample size. Size aside I put the gloss on my lips and waited...and waited...and waited. Apparently the natural color of my lips is the right shade for me because it didn't turn any other color. It was basically a clear gloss. It wasn't the stickiest gloss I've ever tried but it did have a some tack to it. I would never purchase the full size because a clear gloss by any other brand is a lot cheaper.