July 28, 2014 | 1042 users online

Eye Primer - Medusa's Makeup - Stick It! Eyeshadow Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by vrflo6645

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Chicago and I am familiar with Medusa's Make Up (back when it was sold at a store called Medusa's Circle) I love their eye dust (which are fine, loose mineral eyeshadow). Anyways, I decided to give it a try with my eye dust collection. I hated it. It looked nice, still I decided to scoop some out to use. It felt greasy, looked oily and it was also flaky, it didn't go on as smoothly on the eye lid as I expected to. I was so disenchanted with this product. I was even more disappointed when I applied my eye dust, it was patchy and uneven, and yes I did pat it on before sweeping it over the eyelid. At least the jar is cute and small enough to chuck it into the back of my make up drawer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used better primers than this one. I bought it some time ago, tried it once and didn't like the texture. It's very greasy (even using a tiny little bit), hard to apply, it creases, and didn't make my eyeshadow last longer. It did make them pop and vibrant but that was not what I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by manickedJess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never had a problem with creasing like some people have stated and the colors tend to be more vibrant when I use this. Overally I'm definitely satisfied with the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupwhore11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product isn't as bad as these people are saying, i use this every day, i dont get any creasing, and i get no oily stuff on my brush,
i think some people just dont know how to use it, you dont use much of this product, it should not be all oily on your eyelid, if it is then you've used to much. and when you apply the eye dust over the top, you should pat it on before you brush it on, then you wont get the primer all over your brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This isn't that great of an eye base. It's too hard in the jar, vaseline is much easier to apply than this. I took a toothpick to stir it around but then it dried up again and got hard. It does crease your eye shadows so I don't really used this much. It's good for the glitter though. It does make the colors more vibrant, but I'll stick to my NYX Milk and MUFE no. 10 to make the colors pop and not crease as much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is great at making eyeshadow colors look very vibrant. However, it has creased every time I have used it. You only need a wee bit. It's a pain to get the product out of the little jar, though. I find this primer to have a similar effect as Vaseline does as a primer, so I would not buy this again.

EDIT: I used this primer again a week ago and it didn't crease as much. However, there was a random streak where the eyeshadow would not layer on above the crease on each eye. The shadows go on patchy when you use this primer. :( Still made the colors nice and vibrant.