Sephora Lip Attitude - Glamour

4.5

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I grabbed this on impulse one day while I was in Sephora. I have G01. It is a gorgeous medium pink. It looks great with my pale skin tone which is great because sometimes things look funny with my skin being so light. I love the texture and look of this a lot. I would describe this as half lipstick half lip gloss. It has the texture of a lipstick, but the sheerness of a gloss. It gives a great effect to my lips without being too drying or too sticky. I love this formula so much I have purchased more of this style in other shades. This is my go to if I want something light with a little color. Definitely will keep purchasing.

on 12/27/2012 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I got it in G20. Nice color, strong smell (not unpleasant though), looks really good, but I wish it stayed on my lips a bit longer. Not the best lipstick I ever had, not the worst one either.

on 7/23/2012 11:03:00 AM

A great everyday lipstick for any occasion. Sheer with a hint of colour, I love it.

on 7/4/2012 12:50:00 AM

The colours are great and so is texture. However as I have very sensitive skin this gave me a red rash all around my mouth. Wish I could use it.

on 6/25/2012 3:46:00 PM

I got this in G15 which on me is like the glossier version of Viva Glam VI. When I want a barely there look with a little shine, this is my go to lipstick. It's the lipstick I keep in my bag at all times. If for some reason I forget to put on lipstick before running out. I know this will be sheer enough to go with any outfit for almost any occasion. I also love the subtle sweet scent that Sephora lipsticks tend to have. Overall a great basic to have.

on 2/21/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have 3 of these and I love them! They are definitely sheer so if you're looking for full on color these aren't it. I would probably call them medium-sheer; more than a tinted balm but less than a regular lipstick. They feel very creamy and hydrating, not at all drying. They go on smoothly and feel really nice on the lips. I usually get about 4 good hours of wear before I need to reapply. My personal favorite is the Poetic Pink. It's a lovely coolish pink that looks great with my fair neutral/cool skintone. I would definitely buy more and highly recommend!

on 1/29/2012 11:44:00 AM

I'm in LOVE! I found my HG. I love this lipstick and formula. I bought G18 romantic rose. It is a rosey nude mlbb color and it looks wonderful pair with sephoras native nude liner. I really feel the need to stock up.

on 1/19/2012 12:02:00 AM

I'm impressed with this lipstick - I have lips that are often dry around the corners, from sitting in the office with the air conditioner all day.

This lipstick works beautifully with a bit of lipbalm, and most importantly, it stays on, moisturises my lips and does not cause it to flake! I find this to be a problem with many lipsticks, flaking as the day goes by.

The colour is buildable, glides on very smoothly, and staying power is maybe 4 hours (with constant tea sipping).

Very happy with this - for the price, the quality and colour selection is amazing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Very smooth. It feels slightlystiff in the stick if you store it in a cool place but once your lips warm it up, it is as creamy and moisturizing as any lip balm. It has a shiny, slightly glossy finish. They have a nice colour selection with a wide variety of pink shades. It is moderately pigmented and it gives even coverage. Even being quite fair(nc-15/20), I find I can wear the stronger shades without looking ridiculous. Excellent price. Doesn't bleed. About the same as someof the higher end drugstore lipsticks.

Melts and breaks easily. I've had one that honesty seemed to magically break or melt; I opened it and half of it was gone. This lipstick doesn't last long: 1-2 hours at the most. It is easy to apply smoothly without a mirror, so it isn't a huge problem. You do use more product so it may offset the low price a bit. I do find that Sephora is often out of my shade(g10).
The pros heavily outweigh the cons and I will continue to purchase this lipstick until I fid something better(whch will be hard to do!).

on 12/20/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Pros:
Pretty sheer color
Isn't too drying
Glossy but not sticky effect

Con:
Really soft and will break easily
Doesn't last long
Melted at 75 deg temp!

I got this in G04 (tender rose) and the color is really pretty on me and goes on nicely. The reason I only gave it a 3 is because it melted after less than a year at 75 degs!! I noticed that the shape was slowly starting to warp since the lipstick is EXTREMELY soft, but one day, I pulled it out of my purse and it was like melted chocolate in the tube!
It still retained some sort of a shape so I have to keep it in the fridge to use it, and I can't swipe it so I have to dab my fingers. Not buying again.

Popular Lipsticks