OPI Nicole by OPI

3.8

on 10/17/2014 10:37:00 PM

I keep getting bottles of these from my dad for Christmas and so far I have loved every colour! The polishes are very opaque with a nice big brush.

The colours I have in my autumn nail polish collection are:
-star of the party (dark shimmery raspberry colour),
-listen to your momager! (gorgeous dark shimmery blue),
-back in my gloria days... (gorgeous dark shimmer purple),
-luke of the draw (black with small and large silver glitter)

I can't wait to expand my collection with these polishes!

on 5/20/2014 4:01:00 PM

I have a few of the modern family collection
1. What's the mitch-uation-a metallic blue good color it is really beautiful.
2. Back in my Gloria days- metallic violet looks nice for a fun night out.
3. Haley good lookin- pink glitter I use it with a pink base

Easy to swipe, good pigments. High quality nail polishes. Need two coats, heavy coverage.

on 4/12/2014 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My review is for "on what grounds?", a Roughles polish in the Nicole by OPI line. This polish is a beautiful robins egg blue color with rough pieces of darker blue sand/grit in it. Only 1 coat is needed. It's absolutely gorgeous and wears very well-no chips for several days, which is a miracle as far as I'm concerned. The finish is unique and I like the fact that if it smudged during application it probably wouldn't be noticeable. Unfortunately, blue is just not my color so I won't be wearing this again.

on 3/17/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have Roughles in turquoise. In the bottle I thought "never" but with one swipe I was hooked. One swipe is all you need. Coverage is amazing, dries almost instantly and has this gorgeous texture-- makes perfect gloss look so old fashioned! Looks like mineral stones on your fingertips. No chips but you have to get used to the rough texture- no sheer hose ladies!

on 11/26/2013 10:14:00 PM

I just bought Nicole by OPI polish NI 415 Don't Overpink It.

It is horrible polish. Watery, runny, doesn't coat evenly at all - so much so that I had to DAB it on in attempt to get it even.
The first coat was super sheer, which is fine. The second coat only improved the color when I put it on super thick.

After one painting, the bottle is 1/3 empty.

Ugh...

It looks like I very pretty color while in the bottle, but I would NOT recommend this polish at all.
Super disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I only have one, heavenly angels. i LOVE it. Goes on smooth, nice and easy with just one stroke. Every body should buy it. I got mine for $10

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I own follow me on glitter, Kendall on the catwalk, prized possession purlple, truth or lilac, one time lime, and two others. Not as good as opi but just a variation. Has good colors like the modern family ones Selena Gomez ones and mermaid for each other.

on 5/11/2013 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have 4 of these nail polishes. 2 are from the Kardashian Kollection (Kim-pletely in love and All Kendall-ed up), a white texture and the strengthener plus. The white texture and the strengthener plus are really nice, I like their brushes (the thinner one on strength and fatter on texture) but the 2 Kardashian ones chip like CRAZY! Also it is the most expensive polishes I own (waaay too expensive for a drugstore! Its $12 per bottle where I live!). Also, I hate the bottle shape. Its weird and clunky, what is it supposed to look like? A cut lipstick? Some of the shades are to die for though, like Kim-pletely in love, My Lifesaver and Selena, but you will be spending a lot of cash for something that chips within the same day you apply it.

on 4/26/2013 3:02:00 AM

I have four of these nail polishes. Three of them have glitter and one doesn't. ALL if the nail polishes with glitter had dried up inside the bottle. The one with no glitters is fine but I am really disappointed with this product.

on 3/17/2013 3:01:00 AM

oh dear god please help. i bought the justin bieber one with (the perfect strokes) and i ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! it is the worst brush ever on OPI, the color didn't blend well!! it really is different than the OPI products. don't get me wrong, i am a big fan of OPI, but the nicole line is such a waste of money!

Popular Polishes