October 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slim Eye Pencil - White

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Ninjaturtle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to rim my inner bottom lashline. It was extremely hard. Too much pressure would have to have been applied to see it, and I dont want to do that on that delicate area.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye pencil does not stay on your eyes AT ALL. You get no pigmentation or colour pay-off at all. It was a waste for me, but I did put it to good use by using it as an outline pencil for my eyebrows when I pluck it. Hence, the two lippies. It's not completely useless, it still has some purpose after all lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many hits as NYX seems to turn out, this white eyeliner is a definite MISS.
This is so unbearably chalky and dry. The texture is quite thick and the pencil is so hard that it barely deposits color on the waterline. On the lid, this pencil drags terribly- almost to the point of discomfort. The color pay off is better on the lid than it is on the waterline but it's impossible to get an even or smooth line. The appearance that it gives is unsightly to be polite, simply because it goes on looking very patchy/grainy. Yuck. Forget about trying to blend it out too! It's so dry that there's no way you could do it without hurting yourself.
Over all, pass. I know it's cheap, but you can definitely find something better and possibly more available elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No pigment and very stiff dont purchase this. It does nothing I tried to use it in my water line and it just did not show at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This liner was okay and creamier than the one i have in green glitter.I agree it isn't the greatest on your waterline and if that the only place you use it of course you'll have issues.It takes 4 passes and even still it isn't brighten on you waterline but on your eyelid and inner corner it looks really nice .It;s funny the tip breaks off easily but when trying to get on it the waterline it's hard

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Shyronnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was really cheap and I thought NYX would have a good eyeliner, but I was wrong. I have to go over my waterline a couple times for it to show. By the end of the day, its almost gone. It doesn't last at all. I'm still in the look for a good white or peach eyeliner. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by indigoxiphoid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the worst white liners I've used. I'm usually a fan of NYX products but this isn't great. It has zero pigment and no staying power. You can get similar drugstore liners for the same price that are miles better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You have to press too hard along your water line and there is no colour without repetitive application.

Ends up making my eyes red and sore. I felt very uncomfortable trying to apply this product and wondered what damage I was doing.

Fades very quickly and I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

About 5 dollars on Amazon, and that's with free two day shipping. It goes on smoothly and stays for about 4-6 hours. The color is very vivid and stays on my waterline way better than most anything I've ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I use this to line my lower, inner lash line.
It takes several swipes across to get it to show up, and I think I end up pressing too hard some of the time. Also, the product itself is quite hard. I like the actual color, because it is a pure, flat, bright white without any sparkles or shimmer or pearl effect. It looks great once you get it on, however I don't find that it lasts at all.

I would, however, be interested in trying another product that would perform better. But for now, I will continue using this.